What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

And in true VN fashion it probably can't even lay elevens.....good old single-peggers....

I don't understand commodores.. guy I know has a VS with a weldy and at times it still only bangs one!?!

Now that's better!! Haha

Hahaha!

WGMG:

Price of wheels..

Like.. anything over 6.5" wide cops a mad "JDM" tax.. The more negative the offset the more they're worth..

How the fck are 14x7 +15 starsharks worth $1k a pair. Like.. They're pretty much my favorite wheel but still..

Looking for 14x8 0 or 14x9 +15 and pretty much giving up.. Like i know they won't be cheap for something like that but jesus..

Might buy a pair of 12 slotters for 50 bucks, re-drill and powder the centres black instead.

Just stumbled upon this in the for sale section, I cut out the description of the car because it was huge

Hi guys, putting my KE70 project up for sale.

[lengthy description and pictures go here]

Looking for 2,500 ONO. Message or call 0424877628 for any questions. Car is located in Reservoir.

$500?

dafuq.jpg

Edited by rian

Caffeine addiction has gone to a whole new level... Really need to cut back. Had 12 coffees today :S Didn't do a whole lot with the energy either. Plus I have to be up at 4am.. Ah shit.

Another thing. Those people who put up an advert for a car for sale, and just don't take it down once the vehicle has sold. Rang up during the week about a few different cars on CarSales, all of which had already been sold, with one saying that it's been sold for over a month now. TAKE THE FREAKING ADVERT DOWN THEN....