Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Fcuk me. $300 and I have to stay up all night and put eye drops in his eyes every hour because he can't blink.

 

And I am now feeding him mashed cat food with a tea spoon as he can't swallow properly. Pretty funny but not.

WGMG: the local shopping centre trolley boys that are that ʞ©$ɟing incapable of making sure the ʞ©$ɟing carpark is clear of trolleys, its not like there's only one of them doing it there's 4, I would understand if there was only 1 doing it, but 4 and yet there's still trolleys in the middle of the ʞ©$ɟing carpark....... Also on that subject the fact the uselss ʇ~~ɔs push about 20 more than they are capable of handling by themselves, I ʞ©$ɟing hate you!

 

People in general piss me off

^Did someone hit your car with a trolley?

 

Reed, hope your cat is ok man. I like cats mrreow

Edited by rian

How high is it off the ground?

 

At what point? 45mm~ at the crossmember, 75/80mm at the sills, 20mm arch to tyre, 50mm centre muffler to ground

 

Approx

 

 

Is it just me or do they all smell bad and are always talking on blue tooth headsets?

Yes to the 1st no to the 2nd, they're to busy driving around doing nothing to talk.....

 

^Did someone hit your car with a trolley?

 

No but I had to gently shunt afew out of the carpark into the other group of trolleys so they can come and collect them useless ʞ©$ɟing homos

Hey Reed, Hows your kitty cat ? Hope he's pulling along good.

:wootjump:

 

Thats awesome Reed

Alive and well, thanks. Still not 100% but he's annoying and meowey again.

 

If anyone is worried about ticks don't bother with Advantage go for Frontline.

 

do you use advantage or advantix? (I'm not sure the tick version of advantage is available for cats and the dog version will kill them)

 

We use Advantix every 2 weeks on our dog. Costs us a fortune (she is 60 odd kilo, the largest they make is a 25kg+ one that reccomends using 2 on her..)

Does it work on paralysis ticks ? Its something i found out the hard way, not all of them work on all ticks. My late husky was always treated with a flea and tick treatment, it wasn't till she got hit with two paralysis ticks did i find out about the treatments and that you have to look for it on the box.

The advantage I had is flea only I didnt realise . The vet said frontline plus is the best on the market. $55 on eBay for 6 treatments.

 

WGMG: This last week at my job is dragging on. Bugger all work. Never has a clock been watched so much.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.