Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

If you guys are creating alternate profiles to shit stir, and I catch you (and I will), I will not be pleased.

 

I haven't made an alternate profile to shit stir people. I do it on my own.

 

EDIT: And that time, I wasn't even shit stirring. Was a genuine offer of what I thought his car was worth.

Edited by Willis

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Carsales automatically takes down your advert if you don't log in for a certain amount of days, people are just lazy though, I took the ute off while the guy was going to get the rest of his money to pay me.

WGMG; Considering parting out the rolla. Want something I can drive here and now. Feels like I've wasted almost an entire year messing around with the car, it doesn't run properly and it won't be roadworthy without alot of money thrown at it. I just want something I enjoy driving or can at least drive to the track to enjoy myself.

Over it haha

Gahhh, just get it engineered and roadworthy. If you sell it you'll regret it.

I don't have the money to do either of those things.

 

Part car, buy roadworthy car that goes faster?

By the sounds of it you rushed yours out? you should just check everything.

I don't have the money to do either of those things.

 

Part car, buy roadworthy car that goes faster?

 

Shotgun wheels and ITBs

Yeah if you part it out holla at ya boi first. But don't part it out, keep it :y:

Yeah, rushed it for Matsuri. Pretty much have to rewire it. And when I'm finished I won't be able to drive it! If I part it, the engine will be sold complete. W55, clutch, T series and tailshaft would all be there though. And the suspension.

Hunting for a genuinely well looked after car with decent mileage on it.. That makes my gears grind harder than a lap dancer

Got one in Tassie if you wanna come for a trek. haha

Once some more coin's in my pocket, I might just do that.

That's about as polite as me asking you to "Eat a dick please Philbey"

No need to step in with the paternal, forum daddy moderator nonsense. I've gotta be on topic in an off topic thread that sparks off topic conversation and then get told to shut up about it?

I posted what was grinding my gears, Jono replied and as far as I could tell we were all talking about what was grinding my gears.

Chill out dude.

Willis, Jono.

 

Shut up please.

 

This thread, ironically, has a purpose. It's not your personal chat room.

:jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.