Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Oh I hate cracking screens! Did two on my desire, I actually replaced the last one myself, bought genuine parts from the UK and it was pretty straightforward.

 

Wgmg- ATMs that require you to enter the cents as well as dollars. Idiots.

Edited by philbey

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

 

 

I had the same phone it was pretty bomb proof although I did manage to break it eventually.

Now a have a Motorola Defy+ Its crazy strong as well and water proof.

 

I've got the original Defy, was given the spiel about it being near unbreakable etc etc.

 

Go out of the car one night, as I swung my leg out, it must have been sitting at the end of my pocket, fell on the groun (had done so before) clipped the corner and smashed the screen.

 

took it back to the privately franchised telstra shop I bought it from and got told "you don't believe advertising and salespeople do you?"

 

I told her that the law kinda means I should be able to?

 

Argument ensued, I left, wrote a nasty letter to telstra about their representatives and now that lady doesnt work there anymore? lol.

 

Still rocking it with a broken screen though (thank gos for the screen protector, its held all the glass together)

 

 

That said, will go another motorolla Defy when my contract runs out again (later this year)

Blue spots all over it? I know several of Defy owners with cracked screens despite being in a case.

 

Not so tough.

 

I've flung my SGII out of the car onto coarse chip bitumen many times, no case. Gorilla glass ftw.

My Defy has been dropped of a roof of a 1 story house onto a concrete driveway and only a scratch. It also bounced very high?

So it must have to land a certain way for it to break.

Managers who can't organise rosters..

 

Have 8 hour shift. No problem.

 

Manager decides to take the four day weekend.

 

DOESN'T organise for someone to relieve me from my shift.

 

Didn't get a break in my 8 hour shift.

 

Nobody else I could contact knew who was taking over.

 

Eventually got someone to take over after the 9th hour.

 

Definitely putting in for that O/T.

 

If he complains, i'll give him something to complain about.

WGMG: My Nokia keeps leaving dents in the concrete when I drop it

Had a Nokia 5110 which would fall out of my pocket when I was working 4m off the ground. Swear, drop the cherry picker back to the ground and put phone in pocket with no damage. Lost track of how many times that happened.

 

That phone survived floating down a creek, dropped from great heights, chewed by a dog and still kept working. Only repaced it when the replacement cost of a battery was more than a new phone :(

Old Nokia's were damn near indestructable, I had a 3330 that my mates & I would play soccer/hackeysack with. Stop game halfway through to answer a call, then carry on.

 

WGMG - Windows 7 not recognising my 2tb storage drive from my XP computer. Copy content off of it & reformat time?

FAT32 I think, bought it new & formatted it to suit XP, I presume it's a different format for 7. I thought it would recognise it as well, my housemate's playing with it & muttering something about running in parallel, could even be how it's connected.

Will do, cheers for that Dave! Myself & technology have a love/break relationship.

God damn it America, your voting system is so ʞ©$ɟed up.

 

God damm the media's infantile fascination with the whole election process. It doesn't fking matter who gets in, the system won't change, and it is NOT news at all! A circus for the peasants...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.