Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG.

 

Why the ʞ©$ɟ can't people use the telephone to call.

 

I'm trying to sell something but it seems like all I ever get is people that want a 25 text conversation that could have been said in 30 seconds of actual communication.

 

One person was trying to buy something the other day and it took 11 texts to get an insufficient offer and I had to endure and respond to stupid and pointless questions like, "how much?" one brain fart at a time, when the price is in the add for christs sake. What are you waiting for? Me to start negotiating my self down, or just a lucky mishap if I forget what I advertised it for and say something lower? If you have an offer to make make it in the first text and you might have some sort of chance at having it accepted or negotiated from. If you wast hours of my day with a drawn out message conversation then lay an offer on me 11 messages into it, then I have no reason to treat this as anything other than the pain in the arse it is and say no, as Ive already wasted a bunch of time on this shit and now I'm looking at not getting what I need from it so why the ʞ©$ɟ would I bother. Even if people have the money they can just as easily end up buying zero if they don't understand how to negotiate.

 

You either want to buy it or you don't. If youre bored and looking for an sms buddy, just ʞ©$ɟ off already! Maybe I'm too old, but SMS is just complete shit.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Sms is great if used correctly, and its convenient. Alot of people seem to lack the ability to write a concise to the point message though.

 

lately ive gotten half way through a sms and thought "ah bugger it, ill just call". Maybe I'm getting old too...

Alot of people seem to lack the ability to write a concise to the point message though.

I'm trying to sell something but it seems like all I ever get is people that want a 25 text conversation that could have been said in 30 seconds of actual communication.

 

^This. There's too many idiots that don't realise you can put more than 10 words in a text. There's too many idiots that can't answer/ask more than one question at in a single text. There's just too many idiots.

Edited by rian

Maybe their pre paid gets them 1000 free texts for 10 bucks but get ultimate fail when they organise a date or rendezvous

I got a wedding invitation. All good, over the top etc. A photo booth picture of them holing signs saying 'Come to our wedding'. Heh, ok. Behind this, the actual invite. Cool. Then tagged on the back is a small card.

 

'If you were thinking about a gift, a gift of cash would be great for our honeymoon, honey moon account details 1234-5678-90'

 

Is this normal? Blatantly asking for cash?

I got a wedding invitation. All good, over the top etc. A photo booth picture of them holing signs saying 'Come to our wedding'. Heh, ok. Behind this, the actual invite. Cool. Then tagged on the back is a small card.

 

'If you were thinking about a gift, a gift of cash would be great for our honeymoon, honey moon account details 1234-5678-90'

 

Is this normal? Blatantly asking for cash?

 

Sound like Maori's haha

ʞ©$ɟ spending $10000 on a wedding, spend $0 on a wedding and spend $10000 on a holiday instead.

Fixed.

Werrrrd!

Is this normal?

Phuck no.

Blatantly asking for cash?

I guess at least their being straight to the point. On our invites we asked for the people coming instead of gifts or a "wedding well" (wishing well) just to pay for their meals ($30) since we're established.

yes, gifts don't make sense in the day and age of people who move in together, have everything they need, and then get married.

don't you want to gift them a good honeymoon?

if the 100 guests can do that, then thats better than a toaster, and set of wine glasses and a sandwich press isnt it?

And on the subject of a bitch session

Those speed camera vans that park up not on the road but at the fence line, which in this case was about 10m from the road.

Nothing but revenue raising i believe.

I see it as if the car or person is on the side of the road in plain view then their actively doing something against speeding and non-observant drivers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.