What Grinds My Gears.

Could always get her a pair of thongs, that way she's not barefoot in the kitchen :P

Edit - My god, you've got me thinking of how long me and my missus have been together and when the heck we started going out. Its either gone or very close to coming up. At the wedding anniversary stuff wouldn't be hard to forget for me.

Haha don't know if I'm game enough to try that one! .... Maybe a new wooden spoon instead ;)

What also grinds my gears... Spending an hour at U Pull It Lonsdale trying to get leaf springs out of an RT81 Corona... Getting EVERYTHING undone and then not being able to beat the bolts out of the front eyelets.... Spent a good 45 minutes beating the crap out of them and used a whole can of WD40... Damn my girly arms. - If anyone needs an 8 bolt diff with 4.11s... It's pretty much out and just sitting there haha

post-17081-0-68905500-1354624042_thumb.jpg

Edit - added sick picture of the leaf springs that out muscled me.

Edited by Mark90

Members dont see this ad

I gave my missus an engagement ring for our 5 year anniversary haha.

Most expensive gift I've ever given, considering the cost of the freaking wedding. haha

Already engaged.. Trying to put off the wedding for a bit.. Corona first. Wedding later :P

Wgmg... Signing the papers to buy a new car and then having to wait for the sucker to arrive haha.

New GT86? :wink:

Wgmg : choosing a baby name. Ill wear her down to the one I want or just tell the doctors when she is drugged out like last time.

Please, whatever you do, pick a better name than the options my sister has been picking out for hers. I think she got hold of some 'new age' baby name book & just went nuts from there. Some of them the kid would go through hell for the rest of their lives, no she's not considering Hashtag but some aren't far off.