Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Stuff just looking at her, i'd be poking her all day long

 

Same, with a running chainsaw. :wink:

I like the fact that they play christmas carols in shops still.....

 

its one thing that political correctness hasn't completely removed yet...

its one thing that political correctness hasn't completely removed yet...

 

It's not about political correctness, it's that they're kitsch and vile.

I like the fact that they play christmas carols in shops still.....

 

political correctness

 

wut

 

 

Shopping centres do all that shite to lull boring suburbanites into a warm fuzzy festive spendy spendy mood...

I like the carols in the shopping centre. While I may not be religious, I still get buck nasty for Christmas.

I think its good to see some traditional christmasy stuff still in all the commercialisation.

 

And although alot of the christmas carols are somewhat biblically wrong or extrapolated.....at least the real meaning of christmas is still around.

 

Turn off the TV, don't go to the shops (online christmas shopping woot!), and christmas is an enjoyable time.

 

I put up christmas lights on my house this year:)

Bah... Call yourself traditional... My solstice celebrations are OLD school. Like, 8000 years old school.

 

The coolest part is, there's like... 20 other deities to choose from, and most of them are bang up for proper feasting, a good old fashioned orgy and/or the obligatory virgin sacrifice.

 

Now that's motherf*ckin' festive.

 

Two small problems I'm encountering:

1. Lack of virgins.

2. Not having much luck finding Saturnalian carols.

I'm in it for the food and the gifts man.

Christmas turkey ftw

WGMG: Nobody buying my stuff for sale and needing $$$ for something I really want. And of course it being xmas time all my play money is tied up in presents for others because of some shitty holiday I completely hate.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

 

wut

 

Shopping centres do all that shite to lull boring suburbanites into a warm fuzzy festive spendy spendy mood...

 

regardless of the aim, heaps of places no longer play chrissy carols out of the whole "might offend people" type thing

Dunno what the fuss is about with shopping centres playing Christmas songs. Headphones + music of choice + volume = what Christmas songs? :D

 

WGMG - Dental pain, pain anywhere else I could ignore it to a certain degree. When it's literally in your head, it has your full & undivided attention. As I can't take codeine, thank f**k for ibuprofen as it's a few more days until dentist appointment.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.