Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

spent yesterday at the local westfield.

 

Arrived at 9.20, out by 12pm.

 

Christmas shopping (food and gifts) all finished and not a single christmas carol played by the centre (shop to shop there were some, I actually enjoyed it...)

 

WGMG is the ʞ©$ɟing morons that come out this time of year. People that think they are the most important person ina shop, block aisles, push over your arms to grab stuff off shelves like its 99% off and the last one left etc etc.

 

I hate crowds, so that + ʞ©$ɟwits = me ready to push people down the escalators.

Make a spaghetti jaffle, have to wait 10 mins to eat it cause its to hot, dang it

Someone should invent an anti-microwave.

You're the engineer, Rian.

Tight Kents...

 

And gumtree people....

 

I advertise some stuff cheap just to get rid of it. , People still have to bargain, so I entertain it a little to move the item. Then they get here and want to bargain more. ʞ©$ɟ off eh ;)

WGMG: Trying to work out whats wrong with Peanut.

 

I am sick of diagnostic manuals and wiring diagrams. If I do fix it it'll be the best feeling ever but months and months of this shit is getting to me. It was pretty awesome getting it running the other day though (albeit not very well).

 

Psyching myself up for the next shed sesh, gonna take the lappy with the TRD 4AGE diagnostic manuals I found online, and buy a decent volt/ohm/meter. Time to get serious and go full diagnostic. I even shelled out for a new coil to see if it stops the arcing issue.

Imagine if it was just the coil that was the problem!

Yeah can live in hope but I was still getting that VSV/Map sensor code on the diagnostic. I bought a voltmeter so I can test it properly, hopefully its just a vacuum leak and not the sensor.

 

I couldnt see any cracks on the coil when I checked it but it really shouldnt be arcing like it does. Makes me wonder if there is an igniter issue too. I have a spare but not sure if its any better. Gonna get a new timing belt as well as I wasnt happy with how the timing marks line up. Seem off a wee bit. Saturday is gonna be irritating I can feel it in my bones.

Watched an old XD Falcon Wagon reverse park,

 

Then the male driver gets out, goes to the back seat, and unfolds his walking stick then walks off swiping it left to right doing a Stevie Wonder...

 

WTF to that.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.