Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Frontline is the bomb,slightly pricier than others but I used it on Loki & literally saw fleas run away. Ticks not so much a problem down this way, but is worthwhile protecting against them anyway.

Edited by carbonboy

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

don't mind my bart simpson surfing pj pants, or the dodgy old recliner (new lounge is on the left lol, this recliner was on its way to the shed)

 

But this is how big our girl is, Kitty advantage is nice and cheap because of their size,

 

485777_10151276183703000_651633668_n.jpg

I keep running into people with cats named Loki.

 

I'm almost willing to bet that like their namesake, they're trouble-making little buggers. :) Good to hear that your cat's on the mend, I know the grief/costs that come with after hours vet-clinics too.

 

don't mind my bart simpson surfing pj pants, or the dodgy old recliner (new lounge is on the left lol, this recliner was on its way to the shed)

 

But this is how big our girl is, Kitty advantage is nice and cheap because of their size,

 

Dodgy old recliners are the best kind! I see what you mean by needing two doses, she's a big girl alright. Mine's about 11-12kgs tops, being a whippet he's not much of a thief deterrent but does attract bikini-clad attention at the beach in summer. :wink:

WGMG: Why the ʞ©$ɟ do people think AE82s are RWD and four door versions of AE86s.

Seriously I encountered another person today. If driving a car and you can't tell if its FWD vs RWD you shouldn't be allowed to drive!

A few weeks back I got a letter in the mail stating that my car had been reported stolen, so I called up our useful friends at Queensland Transport who told me it was because the system cannot distinguish between states, so when a rego number is reported stolen everyone with that plate gets a letter. The cvnty thing about that is that I have to physically walk into one of these institutions and pay over the counter, providing all relevant details. They also refuse to send me rego renewal notices.

 

Today, I got a $264 fine for driving an unregistered vehicle.

 

FVCKING CVNTS.

How do you not know when your rego is out. Its on the sticker.

 

Really, honestly, how often do you check yours?

Its not like I inspect it but I always know when its up. Though paying 6 monthly makes it a bit easier (not on the wallet but the memory). And having *sigh* three cars now due within a few weeks of each other...

Today, I got a $264 fine for driving an unregistered vehicle.

 

That sucks man!! Thankfully you don't live in Vic pretty sure it's over the $500 mark now for driving an unreg'd vehicle.

Edited by kickn5k

I wasn't the one who registered it, and like I said in bold, they refused to send me notifications. It's a small sticker, with some small writing, in a spot I never look at.

 

I was 23 days out.

 

What kind of system cannot differentiate between the 8 different states of the largest continent on the face of the earth?

"Australia is the only country that is coterminous with a continent. Largest country without a land-border to neighbours. Largest country in Oceania. EB: 7,692,208 km²"

 

closeenough.png?1317606898

Lolz. Tassie doesn't even have rego stickers anymore.

 

I always lol'd at the fact corolla's are registered with the vin as the engine number..

 

So.. You could have 2 white ke70's for example.. one rego'd, one not, switch the plates every now and then for variety and they wouldn't even be able to tell

Heard qld is getting the same thing done with the rego stickers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.