What Grinds My Gears.

I can here them again right now yelling and playing their music too loud, if I get a repeat of last night I'm either going to call the police or take my huge breaker bar over there and break their shit, I'd prefer to do the latter but I know I shouldn't. ʞ©$ɟing pricks.

Is it possible that you're the only person ever to be defeated by the French hahaha.

Edited by philbey

Members dont see this ad

Depends on whats planned for the engine/ car combo. The v8 rolla thing wouldn't be registrable, so it'd be either a drag car or burnout car. So who cares about corners.

Besides a rover 3.9Lt v8 is something around 150kg from memory. Then hang a turbo off each side and see how long a "chook cooker" will last....

JDM phrases and the name of 'rice burners'... My JZX is a family car damnit!

Love this article though:

http://www.7tune.com...70;©$ɟ-yo/

Just need to change the link -

http://www.7tune.com/editorial-these-don't-make-you-jdm-as-f.u.c.k-yo/ <--copy, paste and remove to dots from f uck

Good find Tume, it was a good read. I'm a Koreisha Shocker :lol:

I am so sick of that JDM bullshit. Especially when people say something like "that guy is so JDM". Oh really? Was he sold in Japan?

Edit: Exactly like that video^ where he says "I'm JDM". Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh git farrked

Edited by rian