What Grinds My Gears.

Came home to find an Extra Dry stubby thrown through my back window of the house. Have not been home since 4pm yesty, got home at midday today, but only noticed it at around 4pm toay.

Nothing stolen at all. unless the person was in the backyard it had to have been thrown from the next door neighbours house.

Have heard the neighbour verbally abusing his wife/partner before.

police rightly say there is nothing much they can really do, apparnetly a DNA test on the bottle is not warranted.

Day 2 of 1 month holiday, its off to a good start.

Members dont see this ad

^That sucks man.

On the topic of neighbours: these three French asshats across the road from me are the most unruly bunch, last night they decided they were going to have a competition at 3am in the morning to see who could howl the loudest from their balcony, not kidding. They most likely woke the entire neighbourhood, myself included, and continued to howl for some retarded reason so I decided to go over there and very impolitely tell them to shut the ʞ©$ɟ up. It was probably the wrong thing to do and I felt like a psychopath, but their obstreperousness was intolerable and I had a terrible headache. After putting up with their shitty music and late-night rowdiness all week I just lost it.

I can here them again right now yelling and playing their music too loud, if I get a repeat of last night I'm either going to call the police or take my huge breaker bar over there and break their shit, I'd prefer to do the latter but I know I shouldn't. ʞ©$ɟing pricks.

Edited by rian

^ Some dickwad in my street today obviously thought his piece of shit 20 year old falcon was a v8 supercar, so every bloody ad break went and revved the nuts off it. And of course it sounded like shit..

The temptation to pour liquid cement in his fuel tank was kinda high.

Edited by Jono.C

Just send in some Germans, they'll give up quick enough.

BLITZKRIEG MOTHERʞ©$ɟER!!

SamLJackson.jpg

(I don't know what Samuel L Jackson has to do with Germans but he looks angry)

Edited by rian

^That sucks man.

On the topic of neighbours: these three French asshats across the road from me are the most unruly bunch, last night they decided they were going to have a competition at 3am in the morning to see who could howl the loudest from their balcony, not kidding. They most likely woke the entire neighbourhood, myself included, and continued to howl for some retarded reason so I decided to go over there and very impolitely tell them to shut the ʞ©$ɟ up. It was probably the wrong thing to do and I felt like a psychopath, but their obstreperousness was intolerable and I had a terrible headache. After putting up with their shitty music and late-night rowdiness all week I just lost it.

I can here them again right now yelling and playing their music too loud, if I get a repeat of last night I'm either going to call the police or take my huge breaker bar over there and break their shit, I'd prefer to do the latter but I know I shouldn't. ʞ©$ɟing pricks.

You get heat stroke? I ended up staying till bloody 11 last night.

I'm half German so I can sort them out or I'll send dad haha

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

WMMH - banks or govt departments ring you, then ask you to verify yourself, ahh you rang me,

First thing I would do is get their details and then return the call via a known phone number (NOT caller ID). I always do this when my bank calls and wants me to verify myself. Otherwise it's just an excellent way for anyone to phish for your personal details.