What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Bought and brought, there's a difference.. Learn it before I smack you in the face with a dictionary.

Considering the proliferation of shortening words for SMS-speak, I'm actually highly surprised that "brought" and "bought" aren't shortened to "brort" and "bort"...

Then again, if that happened they would have to order more "Bort" license plates...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vihYeWip4g

• Upvote 1

Whose corolla is going to be faster yours, will or mine?

Wills > yours > mine. For now anyway. If we could get someone with a silvertop we would have all the different generations of 4AGE in the same type of car and we could have a race to see what the difference is between them. I'm very interested to see how a bigport goes against a smallport.

Wills > yours > mine. For now anyway. If we could get someone with a silvertop we would have all the different generations of 4AGE in the same type of car and we could have a race to see what the difference is between them. I'm very interested to see how a bigport goes against a smallport.

I reckon it will just be who's is in the best condition. Though I'm pretty sure my motor has like 264 cams so I think I may have an advantage on from that.

Also doesn't Will have a bigger diff. So wouldn't that mean less power would get to the wheels. It will be very interesting definitely have to take them to test and tune or at least you and I since were a lot closer.