What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

When you see the printer and ink for less than the ink itself, don't think oh yeah I'll just do that then.. the ink cartridges that come with printers are at best 15% filled

Had to do all this at Tafe, and it won't print in black and white if a colour one is low.. its stupid but it's the way they are. Some have a little reset button that you can get away with a few more prints before changing it

I try to buy/supply exclusively HP business grade printers at work. 4500+ pages on a <$100 black toner cartridge. The colour lasers do similar counts and the colour toner cartridges are cheaper than the same size black (don't worry, the pricing makes sense). Catch is that both of those printers were well over $1000.

Consumer grade printers (HP's included) can go to hell.

Scumbag printer. "Cannot print, you are out of cyan"... I'm TRYING TO PRINT IN BLACK AND WHITE YOU ARSE.

I hate the printer industry.

sell printer for $80, charge $70 for ink catridges AND all printer catridges must be full in order to print anything.

100% pure rippoff.

When you see the printer and ink for less than the ink itself, don't think oh yeah I'll just do that then.. the ink cartridges that come with printers are at best 15% filled

Had to do all this at Tafe, and it won't print in black and white if a colour one is low.. its stupid but it's the way they are. Some have a little reset button that you can get away with a few more prints before changing it

The Gillette business model hard at work...