Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Burn dat steering pump out bro

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

It didn't make an strange noises though, so he may have done it a bit better than that.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

180's are so plastic though, i've only seen ONE which had a decent fitting bodykit on it. And all but one front bar is ugly as all hell

Only the shorter style of this

 

pic-180SX.jpg

 

1802.jpg

 

 

Or type X

WGMG: the timing chain on my car broke and decided it was a good idea to smash piston to valve.......

Was applying a windscreen banner to my Celica, The wind took it and stuck it on a little crooked and a little off to one side.

 

ʞ©$ɟ. I marked it all out perfectly and one little gust of wind screwed it.

Wgmg #2

 

My MacBook pro charger decided to stop working for no apparent reason.

So I've been using another one about the last month.

Which just stopped working...

Nah just fork out $100 or so for another new charger that will probably only last a year.. I might pull this one apart and see if I can tinker with it

I've got 3yrs out of mac and its charger, battery life is horrific now though.

These chargers just stopped? Laptops fine but

I've been through 2 Mac chargers, my girlfriend's charger broke too. Mac's are shit.

Edited by rian

Supposedly it should have an 85w charger. But both mine and my brothers were sold to us with 60W chargers which supposedly burn out on MBP's

Been cracking the Mac for a while now. Almost a year. No problems whatsoever. Only turned it off about twice too.

Got a mate who lost his job a fair amount of work for myself, the companies I work for and some others. Now hes angry at me because he fears one employer might short pay him because we discussed what we pay our labourers, which is totally unfounded. So now I get angry messages and abuse, as well as the guy leaving me in the lurch for a days work tomorrow. And this is a friend who I've had for 16 years.

 

Nice to know our friendship is worth about $60 or less.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.