What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Wgmg.... The damn caps on spraycans. Damn things are so bloody tight. The stupid screwdriver bit just tears open, and when you wrench it off by hand you run the risk of tearing the bloody nozzle out...

Threw out a full can of etch primer the other day as a result....

Wgmg.... The damn caps on spraycans. Damn things are so bloody tight. The stupid screwdriver bit just tears open, and when you wrench it off by hand you run the risk of tearing the bloody nozzle out...

Threw out a full can of etch primer the other day as a result....

haha been there done that.

i bought some quite expensive spray paint ($36 for primer and paint), couldng get the damn cap off the black paint, so i got fed up and hit it on the edge of my bench.

Snapped the nozzle off right at the top of the can.

I still have it i have used a screw driver to get some paint out, then painted it on with a small brush. Man I'm cheap.

Far out it shuts me to tears, find an interesting write-up of a custom ute in some forum go to have a look see and google is fine with taking snippets of the thread but oh no i've got to phucking sign before i can even see the main page of the blasted forum.

Far out it shuts me to tears, find an interesting write-up of a custom ute in some forum go to have a look see and google is fine with taking snippets of the thread but oh no i've got to phucking sign before i can even see the main page of the blasted forum.

When you find something like that in a Google search, click on the green drop arrow next to the link (if it's there) and open the Cached version - Google has log-ins to a lot of forums. You won't be able to navigate any further without a login, but if you search judiciously enough then you can get enough info.

• 2 weeks later...

Studying for a maths exam that is on Saturday, going through past exams and the lecturer keeps throwing in integrals that require trigonometric identities...

ʞ©$ɟ YOU! As if vector calculus is not already hard enough without memorising trig identities, ʞ©$ɟ!

I'm going to fail this shit.