Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

^I absolutely hate it when people try to go fast in the slow lane and have to constantly weave between traffic just to maintain their speed in the slow lane. If people want to go fast they should use the fast lane, also if people want to overtake they should overtake on the right, overtaking on the left is wrong IMO.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Unless there's some dumb arse in the overtaking lane that has to sit under the limit.

I'll overtake on the left just with a bit more caution.

And if their lucky they'll get a toot and a finger of respect.

Araldite ftw ;)

haha i drove to winton in mine the other day, sits on 110kph easy as in fifth gear :y:

They look better without the centre cap anyway.

I think this:

 

$T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYhshBRc)U8B6cg~~60_35.JPG

 

 

looks better than this:

 

2eq6j50.png

TV's are great.

 

Commercial TV stations, are the devil.

 

I HATE advertisements on commercial TV. To the point where no matter who's house i am in, i will mute the adverts every commercial break.

 

and unless there is something very specific i want to watch on TV, it doesnt get turned on.

 

Wife on the other hand....happy to sit there with advertisements blasting at full volume all day.

 

So i just reside to the study and put headphones on. She hates it when i put headphones on.

 

And never put a TV in a bedroom. Invitation to be lazy and a slob :P

Edited by ke70dave

WGMG: FFFUUUUUUU!!!! So I sold my car a few months ago to a couple who had big plans for the old girl.

Skimming across gumtree today and I found her.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-region/wrecking/wrecking-whole-or-as-parts-ke55-sedan/1022266784

I feel so sad because that car was so much fun to drive.

 

Any one else had this happen?

Currently having a decent arguement with the missus about getting rid of our TV.

 

Got her to the point we will sell the 50" for a small TV in the bedroom.

 

I phucking hate TV so much.

 

No tv in bedroom dude take it from me. It will go from casual happy time to were up all night to get were up all night to get nothing cuz she is asleep.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.