What Grinds My Gears.

I've broken my beautiful carbon frame Ridley road bike. :(

How the hell did do that ??

Hope you weren't trying to jump gutters.

Currently having a decent arguement with the missus about getting rid of our TV.

Got her to the point we will sell the 50" for a small TV in the bedroom.

I phucking hate TV so much.

DUDE, let me get this straight.... you will get rid of your big one (loungeroom) and put a small one in the bedroom?

Biggest mistake you'll ever make. Take it from a TV hater.

I can see someone owning a mini van soon :lol:

Members dont see this ad

TV's are great.

Commercial TV stations, are the devil.

I HATE advertisements on commercial TV. To the point where no matter who's house i am in, i will mute the adverts every commercial break.

and unless there is something very specific i want to watch on TV, it doesnt get turned on.

Wife on the other hand....happy to sit there with advertisements blasting at full volume all day.

So i just reside to the study and put headphones on. She hates it when i put headphones on.

And never put a TV in a bedroom. Invitation to be lazy and a slob :P

i totally agree..!

my wife an I don't even watch local TV. we no longer own a TV.

we D/L all the better UK/US shows and watch them without ads, on the PC

WPMO - first ever PayPal claim I've ever had to file in my ~10 years of using eBay...

Bought a set of Sony W273 MP3 headphones to use at the gym, seller was in Aus as opposed to all the others who were overseas, plus free postage, so it looked like a good deal. Didn't look into feedback past a cursory glance (it was a number in the 50s with no negative feedback), bought said item on the 30th of May via PayPal, seller marked item as posted on the 1st of June......3+ weeks later, and nothing has arrived in the mail (only coming from Victoria). Decide that maybe there has been a stuff-up or something, go into the seller's profile only to find 9 separate negative feedback claims since the purchase date from other buyers who hadn't received their items. Further investigation showed no positive feedback from any buyers at all, and all the sellers positive feedback seemed dodgy (had the exact same feedback from different sellers down to the letter, and all items purchased were ~$1, usually things like clips and pins) - looks like he purchased a bunch of stuff worth next to nothing to inflate his feedback rating.

So it looks like I got burned, fair enough that I didn't look into things too much but at least there is decent evidence out there that it is a scam, should hopefully get my money back at least.

Just about to buy a bigger TV (thnking 60") for the loungeroom (mutli purpose, movies, FTA TV, PS3 etc etc) and move the 42" thats there to the new shed.

Also have a little 20 something inch to mount in the bedroom when I eventually run the cabling in the wall.

Sometimes you need more than one TV I reckon, missus wants to watch garbage while I play COD, she can do it in the bedroom without having to do it on the laptop.

And a TV in the shed is a must.... how else do I watch the V8s while working? (booooogaaaaaaaan)

Roof racks are not a mod and they look like poo!

They should be reserved for old Volkswagons and people who actually need them to transport shit (excluding Huffy sliders).

Edited by rian

Roof racks are not a mod and they look like poo!

They should be reserved for old Volkswagons and people who actually need them to transport shit (excluding Huffy sliders).

Shhhhh, I make good money selling them to KE70 flatcappers.

I'm considering the fact that we might end up with one of those roof things (or towing a trailer on holidays) once we have kids.

We've got a wagon (VE) but with kid/s in the back seat, dog in the rear cargo area.... it doesnt leave much room for luggage

WGMG is this freaking rain. Go away! Twincam bathurst cruise is on sunday and I need to do some car detailing before then. lol