What Grinds My Gears.

I kinda think that both of you need to step away from the keyboard for a bit and chill (LRS and co)

As usual walls of text never seem to convey things with the same emotion and tone that's possible with words, I can understand exactly where he is coming from, its a little strange, but he didn't run over your dog or anything, so its not really worth writing essays about (to me anyway)

Dude has wheels, he is lazy, miscommunication ensues and backwards forwards essays ensue, seems like fun.

Wgmg: mind games from a managing director and not knowing if he is asking me (marketing manager) to take control of other departments, or if he genuinely just wants me to be an asshole to the manager of said department until he quits....

Members dont see this ad

WGMG: have had my big discs and calipers for my vt racecar for a few weeks now, the saloon car rules make you buy caliper mounting brackets off one certain person, i messaged him about 2 weeks ago saying that i'd be wanting a set in about a week, then about a week ago i ordered them and said i needed them asap as i have a race this sunday (21st), its now thursday so i rang them at lunch time and a lady answered, i asked if he had made them yet and if he'd sent them etc, then she says no they are sitting on my desk, so i asked her if she could send them today so they get here tomorrow because the post office is closed on the weekend, and shes like yeah i'll try to get to the post office before 4.

Get off your ass and send them, they were meant to be sent a week ago, if they don't get here tomorrow i might have to fly kick some people hahaha

For f$@k sake your the only people that i'm allowed to get them off.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be a chef. like full on kitchens doing mad food.

Tonight I made a mad tuna, asparagus, pine nut and coconut cream pasta dish and the missus just dumped cheese all over it before she even tasted it.

IF I don't PUT IT OUT AS A GARNISH OR A SIDE ITS NOT PART OF THE MEAL.

Pisses me off so phucking much. Why make an italian inspired dish if youre gonna treat it like a $3 budget pizza.

Wgmg - comments below pictures of cars

" dat fittment doe" "dat stance though" please tell me it's another retarded American fad. All I think every time I see it is, your a moron.

Just the term "fitment" pisses me off.

People go to tremendous efforts to get gap between their tyres and fenders to a couple of millimetres, call it "fitment", then spend 20 minutes trying to get out of their driveway. The ʞ©$ɟ is wrong with their brains?! That is an anti-perfomance mod.

• Upvote 1