What Grinds My Gears.

Guy calls up in response to my gumtree addvertisment for an xbox 360. We agree on price, agree on meeting time, a meeting time that means i have to leave work a bit early, no worries.

I get home, spend a while checking all the games to make sure they work, delete my xbox profile, check all the controllers to make sure they work, check the cables, set it all up so i can show the guy it all works when he comes, even get a bag and put it all in it.

Guy never shows up at agreed time, wont answer SMS, and wont return phone calls. I didnt want to leave home incase he had a legit excuse (things do happen) so i basicaly sat around for a few hrs waiting. No show though and no contact.

If you do this you're an ass.

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

WGMG ch1/10's F1 telecast is only a quarter of the way through and it s$@ts me that much already I've turned it off!!

Too many interviews containing nothing to do with F1 and by/with people have no idea about motorsport! WTF?!?!?!?!

WGMG ch1/10's F1 telecast is only a quarter of the way through and it s$@ts me that much already I've turned it off!!

Too many interviews containing nothing to do with F1 and by/with people have no idea about motorsport! WTF?!?!?!?!

cross promotion...

and its out of hand across all telecasts.

link to youtube?

i usually use vipbox...

• 2 weeks later...

Full retard mofo at the servo parks me in while I'm paying. I get in the car and knock it in reverse. Lights obviously telling Dickface I'm reversing... does he move?

I start moving backwards... does he move? A little more backwards and ill have enough to get around the car in front.... Chode is now on his horn!

You want ʞ©$ɟing DANCE! :eatlead:

• 4 weeks later...

WGMG: Finally win on Ebay one of the last 2 pieces I need to finish my car... Seller decides he doesn't want to sell anymore after the auction is run and done... Still hasn't closed his sale thread on here.

How do you all think I should react?? Bad feedback on Ebay and a warning to all RC members on each of this persons sale threads?

WGMG: Finally win on Ebay one of the last 2 pieces I need to finish my car... Seller decides he doesn't want to sell anymore after the auction is run and done... Still hasn't closed his sale thread on here.

How do you all think I should react?? Bad feedback on Ebay and a warning to all RC members on each of this persons sale threads?

if anything happens on Ebay, rep that sht mate..!

give them bad feedback, and be as descriptive as possible

i learnt the hard way recently, when the seller made you direct deposit outside of Ebay.. no package, lost my money, no recourse

a lot of forums have a 'Buyer/Seller Feedback' thread.

i think its a good thing

Edited by nerfbat

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...