October 23, 200916 yr comment_384746 why do people think they can just pull out infront of you when they indicate and not check there mirrors and just cut you off and stare at you like they did nothing wrong when they hear your horn ?? my index fingers begs to differ Only thing is with pissing someone off with a horn or finger is you don't know who your pissing off. never know if they'll get out and get even. Then again, ive had the incident where there was no horn/finger and had a guy get abusive with me in a HJ's drive thru. which was followed by a chase etc. He was quickly put back in his place when he followed us to my ex's place, where a family friend who trains in MMA was. Lets just say this random got the shit scared out of him :lolcry: Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384767 haha this just reminded me of a mole I use to work with. Just checked my fb and she's deleted me. I spoke the truth in her last status so obviously she's shitty. I might send her a nice message of what everyone thinks of her just to piss her off lOl ... I'm a baaaad man Me thinks you need to go and grind your horns down a bit :lolcry: Chicken pox (or for me Shingles) and hoping that the boss didn't spread it round work before he find out that he had it Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384771 Only thing is with pissing someone off with a horn or finger is you don't know who your pissing off. never know if they'll get out and get even. Then again, ive had the incident where there was no horn/finger and had a guy get abusive with me in a HJ's drive thru. which was followed by a chase etc. He was quickly put back in his place when he followed us to my ex's place, where a family friend who trains in MMA was. Lets just say this random got the shit scared out of him :lolcry: It's weird, last week I was driving along, sedately, I was pretty much just cruising down the freeway at 100 in the middle lane, came upon a slower moving car, indicated, changed lanes, passed him, indicated, went back into the middle lane, got to the tunnel, and they'd caught up because I'd slowed down to the posted speed limit of 90 and I looked over at the other car, not frowing or anything, just noting where they were, and the passenger gave me the finger and was pulling faces at me.... I was like WTF?! what was all that about?! Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384782 oh I have a WGMG! my husband snores, it's quite bad, and I've complained about it for about 4 years, the last two years I've been telling him how bad his snoring and sleep apnoea are and he recently had a sleep study, today he was told it was surprising that he hasn't had a stroke a heart attack or a grand maal seizure as it's "the worst result" any one has seen. ANYWAY we went to get a CPAP machine today and the lady looked at the paperwork and looked at me and gave me sympathy, I mean, he's the one with the problem, they weren't doing anything to ease his fears, litterally just ignoring him!!!! she just said "OMG how do you put up with it?" and "you know that's grounds for divorce don't you?" (this was in reference to the loudness of his snoring.... 75 dB!!!!! (the reading only goes up to 70 and he maxed it out, and they say it's a conservative 75, it could be higher!). we were a little dazed as within 3 hours he was told he may lose his licence, that he may have a heart attack and then the lady's joking.... I hope the machine does it's job...actually, it's quiet... better go check on him... Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384791 .....and the passenger gave me the finger and was pulling faces at me.... I was like WTF?! what was all that about?! Get used to it, people are just f@$king stupid. Nobody gives a shit about anyone but themselves these days. Unfortunately there seems to be a trend of our society regressing in regards to common courtesy and common sense. As an example: A few months ago in a shopping center carpark there was a backup of traffic going towards a roundabout... There was like a T-intersection type of affair just before it with some cars coming the other way trying to turn across oncoming traffic. Now I could have been an ignorant f@$k like the average punter, but no I didn't stop in the middle of the intersection but let 2 cars turn across in front and also letting 2 cars (from my left) in front of me. When I went to go forward this stupid woman tried to push in from my left but relented for fear of hitting my E32. My missus saw her mouthing off at us. If it wasn't for me letting in the other cars, the stupid self important bitch would have been further back in the queue. Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_384968 WGMG - my gearbox that instead of coming off, has decided to slide 4cm's off and then just stop! i just want to fix my welsh plugs, not throw you in the bin, but i just might if it doesn't come off soon! Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385002 Studding... uh I agree. Mounting flillies all day does get a little repetitive... Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385008 WGMG - my gearbox that instead of coming off, has decided to slide 4cm's off and then just stop! i just want to fix my welsh plugs, not throw you in the bin, but i just might if it doesn't come off soon! you have removed the clutch cable havnt you? :S Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385011 and/or Shifter? Fallen victim to not removing the shifter before :S Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385024 Motivation and not really having any. Since i wasn't really able (nor willing with this chicken pox crap) to go down to brissie today i laid out some nice plans for today of working on my hunk of junk of swapping the auto pedals over to the manual pedals, attacking the body for some more rust and giving the garage a tidy up. Instead my youngest came down sick (puking his guts up) so it was off to the doc and then chemist and back home and i spent the day pottering around home looking at the car, moving a few bits of wood and some bricks and not much else. Motivation - spend all week running up and down the work place doing this that and everything inbetween, gets to the weekend and all i do is SFA Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385043 I've spent half the day doing work related stuff. Ahh well the time all goes towards TOIL so I can have an extra weeks holiday over the xmas period. Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385099 It's weird, last week I was driving along, sedately, I was pretty much just cruising down the freeway at 100 in the middle lane, came upon a slower moving car, indicated, changed lanes, passed him, indicated, went back into the middle lane, got to the tunnel, and they'd caught up because I'd slowed down to the posted speed limit of 90 and I looked over at the other car, not frowing or anything, just noting where they were, and the passenger gave me the finger and was pulling faces at me.... I was like WTF?! what was all that about?! u live in australia. a country where 90percent of drivers can not drive properly or use common sence. also everyone is so angry all the time and in a rush..... thank f@$k I'm out of there.... although i still have to spend part of the year there sadly Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_385104 don't know were you live but 99% of drivers in queensland seem to be able to drive with common sense and are fairly relaxed... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now