What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

You still pay it though don't you.

If you don't like it it put your price for how much you charge.

You wont get anywhere being mr nice guy and giving everyone everything for free. I'm not saying be heaps expensive, I strongly believe in a fiar price that both parties are happy with.

The world is definately getting way too expensive.

As they say "The rich get richer while the poor get poorer"

Don't need to take much of a look around to see that everything is geared so that the rich can suck off the poor.

Like, say, with being on the dole, you get free dental (to a point) most doctor bills cut down living tax free etc etc but you'll always be getting a slap to the back of the head with the comment "get a job, find a job, a full time job". You find a full time job and cause its not one of those jobs that earns you into the multi-hundred-thousand-dollar-a-year take home pay you get slapped with more bills, taxes etc then what you can pull snot from your nose during the flu season.

Heck, my bosses at work, they didn't have to pay the full price on their personal vehicles, one of the wives bought herself a Territory cause she didn't like the idea of her old one needing some panel work (she backed into a brick fence or something) and they get tax breaks on fuel for their personal vehicles yadda yadda

Anyways my personnel grind at the moment is that there's nothing to bitch about - the lazy arsed supervisor is on holidays so till he gets back we're able to do the stuff at work that we have to do :jamie:

Don't need to take much of a look around to see that everything is geared so that the rich can suck off the poor.

I disagree. The rich have to pay more tax which all these doll bludgers are living off. Everything is geared so that the poor can suck off the rich.

Urm yes and no. Yes they do pay more tax but they also have more ways to get around paying so much tax. Negative gearing , tax cuts (like saying that the family run around is really the car thats used for transporting goods up and down the coast or that holiday was a business trip). The negative gearing thing can be done fairly easily - just buy another house and rent it

Most of the time the poor can benefit from the same tax cuts but generally they don't know that they can which is probably why they're poor in the first place. They need to be smarter with their money.

Why should the rich have to pay more tax anyway?? They're just getting punished for being more successful than everyone else.

Haha - because negative gearing makes people rich :) what a funny concept.

Remember, you have to make a LOSS to claim negative gearing - as in you're getting tax back because you have a financial defecit.....!

And yeh, the poor have just as much access to it as the rich...

Haha - because negative gearing makes people rich :) what a funny concept.

Remember, you have to make a LOSS to claim negative gearing - as in you're getting tax back because you have a financial defecit.....!

And yeh, the poor have just as much access to it as the rich...

It works if you buy smart... I own three properties and rent one commercial, I have everything set up so I negate ALL the capital gains tax on the residential and offset the rent on the commercial by 80% :P

Self employment and clever accountants ftw :)

It works if you buy smart... I own three properties and rent one commercial, I have everything set up so I negate ALL the capital gains tax on the residential and offset the rent on the commercial by 80% :)

Self employment and clever accountants ftw :P

One more positive post from you and well have to change the title to what shines my gears. Wheres all the negativity gone in here lately?

Sorry, my bad :)

Hmmm let me think.

One of my shade tarps outside just filled with rainwater and collapsed, filling my toolbox with water.... That had me mildly peeved for a few minutes... Also, S13's keep coming down the corner doing open diff drift on the wet road, but even that is kinda amusing more than annoying.

Oil leaks, radiator leaks, windscreen leaks...sigh

And having a penis drawn on your car :)

post-1158-1255932805_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1255932814_thumb.jpg

Thats like dentists, $200 & SOMETHIN for less than half an hours work.

I hear a piece of string and a door knob works too. Maybe add some scotch if your a pussy :)

WGMG: Mozzies when your working under your car......grrrr

I see your mozzies and add grass and darkness while working on the car. I'd be totally lost without my old car speakers to find those odd clutch cable clips. :P