Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

WGMG - having a corolla and miss driving it CAUSE SOME DOUCHE BAG RAN A RED!!! i miss the underpowered 1.3L, i miss the slipping auto, i miss the single spinners, i miss losing control and spinning out in the industrial area, i miss yanking the handbrake doing 80Kph i just MISS MY KE55 :P :)

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Sounds like with the way you treated it, it doesn't miss you back.

i think it loves me hasnt broken down since ive owned it (expect when it spat the fan belt cause i over tensioned it :) )

 

i miss corolling around

I see your mozzies and add grass and darkness while working on the car. I'd be totally lost without my old car speakers to find those odd clutch cable clips. :P

I remember things like that but i also had the choice of dirt nice lumpy dirt mixed in with nice rock hard stones nicely placed for the back of my head to hit but at least the dirt would soak up oil spills etc. But now i've found a wonderful thing called concrete but it doesn't really like to soak up transmission fluid all that well

 

 

But i found a wonderful use for grass clippings

 

 

It loves transmission fluid

 

Edit - forgot who i was quoting :)

Edited by towe001

WGMG - having a corolla and miss driving it CAUSE SOME DOUCHE BAG RAN A RED!!! i miss the underpowered 1.3L, i miss the slipping auto, i miss the single spinners, i miss losing control and spinning out in the industrial area, i miss yanking the handbrake doing 80Kph i just MISS MY KE55 :) :P

 

I thought the only reason people brought rolla's was to thrash them like described above :)

Cause i know mine cops loads more punishment then that.

there unbrakeable, not like alfa's more than 4 grand the waterpump explodes and door handle comes off LOL

4 grand lol, my Soarer and now my Avalon saw 6 grand plus every day.... gotta love Toyotas! :)

4 grand lol, my Soarer and now my Avalon saw 6 grand plus every day.... gotta love Toyotas! :D

 

6k? My bike sees 18k daily :)

I just love when elderly people are driving on the road. Just because this old mad had a 70's Land Cruiser and is bigger doesn't mean he can side swipe me and push me off the road. Lucky my brakes are good. I don't even think he realised what he had done after. I should have been more aggressive and laid onto the horn for about 10 seconds like I usually do, but didn't. Probably would have given the old fart a heart attack.

Seriously when you hit 70 you should be tested every year or 2 years. They mustn't realise that the RSL and Bingo hall does free shuttle transfers for seniors.

I just love when elderly people are driving on the road. Just because this old mad had a 70's Land Cruiser and is bigger doesn't mean he can side swipe me and push me off the road. Lucky my brakes are good. I don't even think he realised what he had done after. I should have been more aggressive and laid onto the horn for about 10 seconds like I usually do, but didn't. Probably would have given the old fart a heart attack.

Seriously when you hit 70 you should be tested every year or 2 years. They mustn't realise that the RSL and Bingo hall does free shuttle transfers for seniors.

 

with Australias aging population, it is something you will have to get used to.

 

i looked after an elderly gent who used to go for a daily drive and he was *how to put it nicely* blind in one eye and couldnt see out the other, deaf as a post, and a mind like a sieve :). Now the scary thing he was still doing it up until the day his family put him into a nursing home.

Edited by MYSTIK

Yepo. That'll be me when I'm old deaf and blind and blatantly refusing to relinquish my license.

 

Edit - oh and if I have kids that show signs of putting me in a home, I'll export them to eastern europe and sell 'em into slavery.

Edited by philbey

Yepo. That'll be me when I'm old deaf and blind and blatantly refusing to relinquish my license.

 

Edit - oh and if I have kids that show signs of putting me in a home, I'll export them to eastern europe and sell 'em into slavery.

 

eh philbey this old gent mind was so bad when he came in, he would forget when he had been to the loo and would be going every 15 - 20mins and he could not really walk great distances either, so i do believe it was probably better he did go into a home.

 

yeah plus after 7 years of that job I'm not so keen to stick my parents in a home either, no offense to the good staff(carers/EN/RN) out there, its just that i have come across a quite a few staff who have a bad work ethic. You only have to look at the news here in Adelaide in recent weeks. Especially about the RN who has been in court for elder abuse :D Yes they may have had dementia/health/age problems, they may act strange to a "normal" person but its the quirks that make the job fun and interesting.

 

I got out due waning enthusiasm, the lost of close resident clients. On the positive note i may potentially go back to it one day as i do miss the misadventures the elderly :)

Edited by MYSTIK

WGMG - Bloody tyrekickers, people organising to buy stuff off you, you wait at home all day and they either never come or come without the money.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.