Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

The speed, or lack thereof, of the clock as I sit here waiting to go to VicRoads for my drive test for my P1 license.. It's 12:20pm aaaaand I am very bored, as the test doesn't begin till 1:50pm. Nervous, excited, scared, bored.. BAD combo..

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

did you get em mang?

The speed, or lack thereof, of the clock as I sit here waiting to go to VicRoads for my drive test for my P1 license.. It's 12:20pm aaaaand I am very bored, as the test doesn't begin till 1:50pm. Nervous, excited, scared, bored.. BAD combo..

 

Sorry, I have an I win statement..

 

Went for my P's on my 18th birthday. the instructors car had 3 bald tyres. had to come back 5 days later. longest 2 weeks of my f@$kin life!

:abuse:

when i went for my license the longest wait i had was waiting for the photo on the license to get done.

did you get em mang?

 

Sure did :P Ive already driven 160km today :abuse:

Sure did :P Ive already driven 160km today :abuse:

 

congrats!

 

Sorry, I have an I win statement..

 

Went for my P's on my 18th birthday. the instructors car had 3 bald tyres. had to come back 5 days later. longest 2 weeks of my f@$kin life!

 

 

ahahhahahah f@$king gold!

WGMG - my f@$king engine machinst!

 

i told him i need this engine asap.

he wrote down a list of bearings i needed etc etc last friday.

i rang him up thrusday and ask him if they came in yet.

he need to know how thick my top piston ring was.

measured it all up and gave him a ring first thing friday morning.

he told me the parts were gonna be in around 3pm.

 

i went down around 4, he wasnt there! no one knew were anything was! another weekend gone to waste!

 

sick of getting f@$ked around!

Then you better leave the car scene, hobbies and life :)

Tailgaters...

 

Friggen DOUCHE driving down greenhill today, theres 5+ cars infront of me including a van and this dudes right up my clacker,

 

I slow down to give a lil more gap still stays where i can't see his headlights and this was a High off the ground Subaru Forrester I'm a Low 112, anyway

 

I slow down a bit so i have room to boost ahead to give him the idea to not tailgate

 

He catches back up on the next straight, does it again so i repeat, and then he catches up again so i just dab the brakes so my lights flicker he freaks a bit, then is all high beaming me and goin off, MATE your the one in the wrong!!!

He catches back up on the next straight, does it again so i repeat, and then he catches up again so i just dab the brakes so my lights flicker he freaks a bit, then is all high beaming me and goin off, MATE your the one in the wrong!!!

 

I wish people would answer honestly in their driving tests as to what they plan on using their high beams for, then they wouldn't be on the road in the first place!

 

Driving down a straight in a 50km zone, two hundred meters away a modern Falcon pulls out of an upcoming t section and drives away. Safely though, I might add. This bomby old station wagon behind him pauses until I'm around 50 meters away and decides it's the best time to do a U turn WITH A TRAILER ON THE BACK AS WELL. As I slam on my brakes I give him a few beeps, so he stops half way through his U turn to flail his arms at me and start swearing.

 

I can't even begin to think how I should react in that situation. I can imagine sure, something along the lines of going over his automobile with a club of some sort, but I can't think of a rational response.

in that situation id do what would be best for my health and well being.... simply walk (in this case drive) the f@$k off!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

then again i wouldnt mind going nuts at dimbwits like these...... I do not in anyway condone this behavior :)

Tailgaters...

 

Friggen DOUCHE driving down greenhill today, theres 5+ cars infront of me including a van and this dudes right up my clacker,

 

I slow down to give a lil more gap still stays where i can't see his headlights and this was a High off the ground Subaru Forrester I'm a Low 112, anyway

 

I slow down a bit so i have room to boost ahead to give him the idea to not tailgate

 

He catches back up on the next straight, does it again so i repeat, and then he catches up again so i just dab the brakes so my lights flicker he freaks a bit, then is all high beaming me and goin off, MATE your the one in the wrong!!!

 

i hate the same thing happen to me,

 

there was roadworks, sign said 40kph so i did 40. and there was a COUNCIL TRUCK behind me beeping/flashing his lights at me? wtf

 

i done a massive key banger and i saw him pull over LMAO!

WGMG... key bangers.

 

immature idiots think its funny to scare the shit out of people while they are driving.... ever thought to yourself that perhaps it may cause

accidents?

Edited by greenmac80

well thats what you get when you tailgate people.....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.