What Grinds My Gears.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd have paid good money to see that!! :hmm:

Yeah. Last thing I remeber is whincing in pain from the OJ that stung the wound, and then woke up on the floor. I do remember hearing a big crash, but I have no visuals to go with it. Cracked a real quick cold sweat too. People thought I was having a seizure.

Must have been well funny. Happened right in the heart of Toowong too. Ambos were called, checked me out, and I'm fine. Blood sugar was fine, heart rate is 64 at rest. Good blood pressure. No concussion. Oh well. The funny thing is I have smashed a laminated glass windscreen with the point of my jaw and didnt even begin to lose consciousness. Then I bite my tongue, taste blood, chilli and OJ in the wound and my mind switches off? WTF.. Way to go brain. lol.

After all that my ticket wouldn't scan and I had to line up and get it reissued and missed the first 5 minutes of the game. At least the Broncos were on fire.

Members dont see this ad

Bugger me! i refuse to buy pizza full stop. The idiots can't do it quickly and its not worth it. make my own :hmm:

just now, some arsehole cut us off going through Wantirna South, slippery road and with brakes needing bleeding, it was certainly fun to not make this guys tercel a hood ornament. Why do dickheads in lighter cars think they can cut into the lane and suddenly halve their speed? it was a 80kph zone and they just HAD to get on the brakes REALLY hard.. If someone does that to me once I'm on my L's i wont be slowing down so hard. Invest in a bullbar for the ke38? :y:

Could've been worse. Last time I passed out I was minding my own business heating my lunch in the microwave!

It's actually good to have a reason. :hmm:

Oh, and serves you right for having a pizza with chilli on it. Bet it worked better than smelling salts though.

Yeah. Last thing I remeber is whincing in pain from the OJ that stung the wound, and then woke up on the floor. I do remember hearing a big crash, but I have no visuals to go with it. Cracked a real quick cold sweat too. People thought I was having a seizure.

I remember doing something like that at an old job - ripped the side of my thumb open, looked at it, went over to my bag to grab a bandaid, sat down to patch the thumb so i wouldn't get wood dust and crap in it, went cold vision went black and picked myself up off the floor. My other works mates were, like, what the f@$k cause there was hardly any blood at all. Maybe it was cause it happened with-in inches from an uncovered spinning saw blade.

Safety there was just 19th century "look but don't touch" style of safety with modern hydraulic pistons etc mixed in. All good fun till the wood starts flying and someone loses half a hand.....

Dude at my fathers work got his toes cut off in an accident and they didn't bleed at all, Work that out.

As i found out later on - it depend on how it happens. A hot (or fairly warm) blade can burn the vessels closed, as can having the fingers ripped off, the vessels act like a rubber bands, get stretched and in "breaking off" more or less clamp closed.

What chilled me that day was, not so much of having to restart the machine back up, but finding bits of meat and bone in with the wood chips and on the blades.....

As i found out later on - it depend on how it happens. A hot (or fairly warm) blade can burn the vessels closed, as can having the fingers ripped off, the vessels act like a rubber bands, get stretched and in "breaking off" more or less clamp closed.

LA LA LA LA HAPPY PLACE HAPPY PLACE

Sorry, too much information.

You think that was too much info. You should have been there when the guy came back to work :hmm:

But anywhat, the stupid young woman driver that couldn't understand what direction arrows are as well as people telling her that she was driving the wrong direction up a one way street....... Maybe it was due to her wearing those stupid "bug eyed" sunnies - just sucked out all of her intelligence and made her as brain dead as a fly.....

Was she... Blonde? If so, that explains a fair bit. Thats another pet hate. People who act ditzy/dumb for attention. Can't you come up with something intelligent to say to captivate your audience?

All the chicks my age are like that, well a fair proportion are. Act dumb to get guys attentions. Works, but not the right sort of attention. Grow some brains dammit! Much prefer a chick who can hold a conversation and doesn't need to drink to have fun.

:hmm:

Oh and at the moment waiting on some :hmm: to send me their bank details so that I'll be able pay for some crap that i won on ebay

+ 2

My computer is shitting me off cause its out of memory and has needed a format, so I bought a massive hard drive off ebay. But the dipshit doesn't do paypal and doesn't have his bank details. All he has is a message saying to forward the money to his bank. Well, I'm not a freaking mind reader, what are your details!! I sent him a message days ago but still no answer. I NEED THAT HARD DRIVE!!

Another thing for me is selling parts to someone off RC.

First they wanted it and they wanted it posted,

then they didn't want it,

then they did want it and posted,

then they didn't want it posted cause postage for 50km's to them was too much,

then they wanted to pick it up,

and now they want it posted again.

I'm pretty sure if I did this on ebay they would just re-list it and give me bad feedback.

f@$ks me off when you ask 2 people at work to do your lunch break at 12 and they don't bother coming till 3.40pm ggggrrrr by then i might as well starve for another 2-3 hours and eat dinner at home.

PS concrete walls can hurt. wooden doors don't :hmm:

sorry having an angry day

At least you get a break. I work around food and I usually go a whole shift without eating. I don't get a break, if I find time then I am allowed to eat but since its the busiest store in Queensland, I don't.

Was she... Blonde? If so, that explains a fair bit. Thats another pet hate. People who act ditzy/dumb for attention. Can't you come up with something intelligent to say to captivate your audience?

No. She was brunette. With the ditsy thing for me it depends on just how ditsy she is.

+ 2

My computer is shitting me off cause its out of memory and has needed a format, so I bought a massive hard drive off ebay. But the dipshit doesn't do paypal and doesn't have his bank details. All he has is a message saying to forward the money to his bank. Well, I'm not a freaking mind reader, what are your details!! I sent him a message days ago but still no answer.

I'm getting the same thing with the bank details....

Another thing for me is selling parts to someone off RC.

RC??

At least you get a break. I work around food and I usually go a whole shift without eating. I don't get a break, if I find time then I am allowed to eat but since its the busiest store in Queensland, I don't.

Hospitality, never again. When i worked in a kitchen i was always the one to get volunteered to work 10 hours with a 30 minute break that had to taken within the first 2 hours. Never again

Edited by towe001