Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

If it tastes like shit what do you do?

 

He eats the wrapper.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

If it tastes like shit what do you do?

Leave some coke in the cup and put it upside down on the table, Walk outside and watch some one pick the cup up.

 

Only done it once late Saturday night, Was hilarious. They will make the burger better next time or spit in it.

Overtaken on Henry St. AGAIN....... P plater, green bombodore, way too quick, he would have been half blind because of the sun setting directly ahead of him, WTF is so important that people have to do 90+ in a 60 zone AND overtake by pulling into the oncoming lane? (just for reference, I was sitting on 61-62 maybe, only a needle width above the 60 bar anyway in the Hilux)

 

Again, no cops, probably too busy serving warrants on top of said hill, either that or stuffing themselves with HJ specials.........

 

haha henry street, on of 3 entrances to the crater over the hill, we get fuel there and you always see a commo or falcoon speeding, gotta say its quite a fun hill in the wet

haha henry street, on of 3 entrances to the crater over the hill, we get fuel there and you always see a commo or falcoon speeding, gotta say its quite a fun hill in the wet

 

Yup, but only if your expecting it, I've driven *reasonably* conservative up that hill before and gotten crossed up on the lower left hander (quite regularly, until I turned to the darkside and went FWD, *looks at the wagon and thinks "soon, RWD will be mine again!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*, never worried me too much as I was travelling slow enough to control it easily, good fun in moderation..........

But I've nearly parked a car shiney side down in that paddock due to monumental understeer coming down the hill a little too fast........ Saved by the handbrake, lol. (That one had me genuinely worried)

 

Moral of the story is: Drive to the conditions, not to your ego.......... And don't speed *cough, cough, splutter, cough* :hmm: And understeer FTL.

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Ring the wreckers today looking for a alternator bolt.

 

Got any 4a engines around with alternators ?

 

Yep sure do.

 

Get there and they have NOTHING.

 

Pricks made me drive 20 mins for nothing. :hmm:

people who do 80 in a 100 zone and then when you get to the overtaking lane they speed up to 110!

 

bastards!

Reading peoples threads and having to click on links to see the pictures. Either post it up on rollaclub or post the image code instead of the link code. Isn't hard.

When you pushed to breaking point BECAUSE YOU CARNT FIND A LITTLE FUKIN BLOCK OF ALUMINUM TO FINISH OFF THROTTLE LINKAGES TO GET MOTOR WORKING! f@$kING TURNED THE GARAGE UPSIDE DOWN.

 

:jamie: :hmm:

or when you start pulling something apart only to realise that the dipshit before you stripped the thread on half the bolts and that you now have to spend half a day installing helicoil wire inserts. makes for an un pleasant monday.

or when you spend an entire saturday rebuilding a head on a shitbox suzuki sierra paddock basher because you can't bear to junk it cos everything other than the motor is in perfect nick, then you get towards final re-assembly and your arse gets just that little bit too tight and you decide NOT to buy new head bolts so the last one you torque up SNAPS OFF in the block.

 

But you say f@$k it, and put the rocker cover on anyway and cross your fingers...

 

Seems to be fine, but we'll see for how long.

I spat the dummy just before.. The almumin block was right infront of me on the radiaotr. SO finally rigged up the throttles. And they wont synchronize, went about starting to make a new cable/thing that turns the butterfly. Pulled the shaft out of the TB, went about getting the disk off. Bent the f@$king saft. Carnt get it true... Lost it and threw the TB through the dry wall. Went out and dilvered my papers in record time. (on bike)

 

Bit calmer now. Just going to have to buy another throttle and see what i can do.

Edited by Jason

What grinds my gears?? Couriers Please and Greyhound Freight. Greyhound contracts Couriers Please to pick up parcels and drop them off at their depot. The courier came to my house, chucked a shit that I had to go and get the parcel and took off. He apparently came by that arvo and "no one was home". (My parents were home) Then he apparently said that if he didn't pick it up in the next morning he wasn't going to come back to my house again. I was told he would come at 8am and he never showed. He never picked up the parcel.

I had to borrow my sisters wagon today to drop the parcel off at the depot dear the city. I rang Greyhound and they told me I don't get a refund cause the courier couldn't pick up the parcel on the first attempt.

 

I'm not happy, I will be complaining to both companies as this isn't the first time I've come across this courier and his bad attitude.

What grinds my gears?? Couriers Please and Greyhound Freight. Greyhound contracts Couriers Please to pick up parcels and drop them off at their depot. The courier came to my house, chucked a shit that I had to go and get the parcel and took off. He apparently came by that arvo and "no one was home". (My parents were home) Then he apparently said that if he didn't pick it up in the next morning he wasn't going to come back to my house again. I was told he would come at 8am and he never showed. He never picked up the parcel.

I had to borrow my sisters wagon today to drop the parcel off at the depot dear the city. I rang Greyhound and they told me I don't get a refund cause the courier couldn't pick up the parcel on the first attempt.

 

I'm not happy, I will be complaining to both companies as this isn't the first time I've come across this courier and his bad attitude.

 

Dude if you pay peanuts your going to get monkeys.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.