Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

One of my mates hit a girl on his L's...

Edited by Jason

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

On the subject of closeness....

 

Fellow patrons of the road who see the nice big gap I have intentionally left in front of my FULLY LOADED 8 TONNE 60 SEAT F*UCKING COACH and decide to whip into it as I am decelerating up to the lights. There is a REASON the gap is there, primarily; it serves as a buffer, as heavy vehicles are much more difficult to stop, and change direction.

 

The next bloody woman in a hyundai getz with pink seat covers that does it, is going to discover an angry scania rooting her tailgate.

 

Grrrr.

My mate is a truck driver...and is quite sick of this...as a result, he is no longer going to make any efforts to not hit said person cutting him off

You have to realise that a bus has a schedule to stick to and that most people wont let them in. Plus finding a big enough gap in traffic for them to merge is harder. So they do what they can otherwise its their ass.

I have a schedule to stick to as well, I have to go to work just like every on else.

 

I shouldn't have to slam on my brakes to let a bus in.

On the topic of small cars and big trucks/buses and asians and female drivers, my mate saw a female asian driver get cleaned up by a B-Double truck. The truck had started to turn onto the higway as there was nothing in this lane, the saian driver in a hyundai getz pulled out to overtake said truck turning onto highway, as we all know big trucks have a sign saying "do not overtake turning vehicle" but the asian couldnt read it. also we all know trucks swing out when turning hence sign on back of truck. now the asians bonnet got ran over by the truck. I say good on the truck driver for not making any attempt to avoid this small buzzbox and then just keeping on driving as he "didnt notice". Good work mate

My sister got cleaned up by a Asian driver who went through a red light.

 

Sister's car was written off as it had the door and b piller cut into little piece's.

I was being tailgated this morning on the way to work. I was so pissed/ Like I was doing 120/130 and he was practicly touching my back bumper. I felt like slowing right down to do the exact speed of the bus next to me.

I was being tailgated this morning on the way to work. I was so pissed/ Like I was doing 120/130 and he was practicly touching my back bumper. I felt like slowing right down to do the exact speed of the bus next to me.

Do the speed limit, Don't get done speeding because other people are retarted.

Had a truck driver trying to push me to go faster on old gympie road on the way home friday night from archy drift, Kept on 60 and I think he got cut when I got through all the turns at lutwyche faster than he could.. 2 of them seemed to be racing each other..

I was being tailgated this morning on the way to work. I was so pissed/ Like I was doing 120/130 and he was practicly touching my back bumper. I felt like slowing right down to do the exact speed of the bus next to me.

 

Same shit happend to me and when i slowed to the speed limit he kept right on my ass, I got beside him and abused him and nothing he just stared, He got into the right hand turning lane down the road so i stuck my arm out the window and accidently hit his mirror and ripped it off the car, Little bitch couldnt catch me in his VZ shitbox and i was in the CSX seca :hmm:

Same shit happend to me and when i slowed to the speed limit he kept right on my ass, I got beside him and abused him and nothing he just stared, He got into the right hand turning lane down the road so i stuck my arm out the window and accidently hit his mirror and ripped it off the car, Little bitch couldnt catch me in his VZ shitbox and i was in the CSX seca :hmm:

You have road rage. What about that dude in the 4wd you were chasing down the street on foot.

You have road rage. What about that dude in the 4wd you were chasing down the street on foot.

 

He was just a fat bitch in a ford explorer, Big car little dick...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.