Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

The amount of speed cameras in Murray Bridge lately I saw 3 within 10 min everyone flashes there lights I wonder how long before they Charge people with that.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

You shoulda got a fine for eating maccas....

 

Lucky they don't hand out fines for being a smart ass dude...You'd be broke for the next couple of decades :thumbsup:

You shoulda got a fine for eating maccas....

 

Hore Hore (Pirates Ha Ha)

 

This is what i had yesterday, The other-other double cheeseburger:

 

post-1373-1201077937_thumb.jpg

i hope that was just a pre-meal appetiser...it's so tiny

 

i'm slowly working my way up to a "double-pounder", currently i've done a "one-and-a-halfer"

 

what grinds my gears is the fact they're still so damn greasy and fat-filled even after maccas have 'healthied' their food up. it still is MUCH better for you now than it used to be, but still not enough for me to eat 'pounders' daily and stay in shape, other than round :thumbsup:

i hope that was just a pre-meal appetiser...it's so tiny

 

i'm slowly working my way up to a "double-pounder", currently i've done a "one-and-a-halfer"

 

what grinds my gears is the fact they're still so damn greasy and fat-filled even after maccas have 'healthied' their food up. it still is MUCH better for you now than it used to be, but still not enough for me to eat 'pounders' daily and stay in shape, other than round :thumbsup:

 

Yeah i finished off a bit later with a super supreme deep pan pizza, a bit of the missus pizza and half a garlic bread, I was then eyeing off Jip's pizza but i didnt wanna tell him i wanted it as the poor guy needs a feed, He was done on half, Ha.

I don't eat maccas on principle rather than nutritional content, [sic] but hey... I understand humans being humans, sometimes you just NEED something utterly greasy and disgusting. Especially after a big night on the red cordial....

The problem with Mcdonalds isn't Mcdonalds, its the inherent laziness or ignorance of the patrons...

Not using my clutch....

 

and my KE15 always seems to play games with me. Today the motor wont kick over AHAHAAHAH

You're just jealous my arse is smarter than yours....

 

You assume...and as we all know...assumption is..

Overtaken on Henry St. AGAIN....... P plater, green bombodore, way too quick, he would have been half blind because of the sun setting directly ahead of him, WTF is so important that people have to do 90+ in a 60 zone AND overtake by pulling into the oncoming lane? (just for reference, I was sitting on 61-62 maybe, only a needle width above the 60 bar anyway in the Hilux)

 

Again, no cops, probably too busy serving warrants on top of said hill, either that or stuffing themselves with HJ specials.........

Rolla boy, I think we are onto something. I got fined on the way to maccas (Right outside one actually) You got fines leaving one. I think we should all boycott!!

I don't eat maccas on principle rather than nutritional content, [sic] but hey... I understand humans being humans, sometimes you just NEED something utterly greasy and disgusting. Especially after a big night on the red cordial....

The problem with Mcdonalds isn't Mcdonalds, its the inherent laziness or ignorance of the patrons...

And ain't that the truth with the patrons. The number of times me and the girlfriend have been sitting at maccs, food courts, etc, etc and it doesn't even matter if the bin is sitting almost on their lap, they'll just leave the tray, leave their rubbish and piss off. We always make an effort to clean up after ourselves, push the chairs back in after we've finished and hunt down a bin for the rubbish and a place for the tray.

I at times yell at customers when they leave their rubbish behind (usually late at night) i don't really care. at that stage of my shift i'm sick of cleaning up after people.

If my burger looks like shit i will leave my rubbish on the table but if it looks like a burger i will put it in the bin.

If my burger looks like shit i will leave my rubbish on the table but if it looks like a burger i will put it in the bin.

 

If it tastes like shit what do you do?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.