Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

i stopped watching TV ages ago.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

American sports commentators especially the drag racing ones, They just get too over excited and their favourite line is OMG did you... and they over exaggerate everything.

Like cows herding under the solo tree in the paddock so are shoppers and a price checker.......

 

 

And just like cows half of them were only shooting the shit under the shade of a price checker machine......

People that use spray cans and just out them back on the shelf and not holding the cam upside down and spraying it to get the paint out of the nozzle so it doesn't clog up.

i hate it when people ride on the road when there is a cycling track on the same side of the road

 

no offence not all commodore drivers are like this

but i hate commodore drives who stick up ur ass and put there high beams on, i hate commodore drives who always when a 2 lane rode is merging try to get infront of the person who is infront of them, P plater commodore drivers who buy a vn and try to race people cos they think its fast uuuughhhh over it

i hate it when people ride on the road when there is a cycling track on the same side of the road

 

You should drive along Beaconsfield pde in Melbourne. They ride 3 and 4 abreast which takes up a whole lane, and quite often the outter rider is just inches from the dotted road lines.

.......then they get the shits up because people fly past them extremely close and scare them.

 

If they didnt break the road laws and left half a lane free so people could merge around them, drivers wouldnt get so frustated with them. I must admit i have intentially come within inches of side swiping a cyclist who was riding 3/4lane out of the gutter. He wasnt too impressed...but I think he got the message.

What grinds my gears?? Going to a new years party and being told "Hey Jon, its 2008! Put your hands in the air, now jump!" While i'm standing under a ceiling fan that is spinning mighty fast. Lets just say i'm still in pain.

 

Then waking up on the floor next to an empty couch not remembering the last hours of my night. So far i'm found out why my arm is sore. After I passed out a mate (the one that told me to jump) dragged me around the house by my arm.

 

Oh and most of all. HANGOVERS!!! Took me all day yesterday to rid me of that. Twas almost 12 hrs since i stopped drinking that my breathaliser told me I could drive again. (just in time for work.) Work was so shit. Luckily I had an endless suply of greasy food and my fingertips.

River's adds.

 

Possibly the most annoying TV add(s) of all time.

 

That is all...For now.

River's adds.

 

Possibly the most annoying TV add(s) of all time.

 

That is all...For now.

'The Blind Factory' ads have to be up there too.

^^^^^ seconded...it's really distracting trying to play my gf's DS when that ad comes on:P

Not being able to see the Wicked Weasel promo girls :yes:

Copping Shit about having a Suby. :yes:

 

At least I take it off road unlike many 'proper' 4WDs

post-3364-1199446725.jpg

post-3364-1199446747.jpg

Edited by AJC

what grinds my gears .... I haven't watched TV for almost 2 years - except for SOO - but I do watch movies and some downloaded shows on the computer - ...in fact, I haven't been in my lounge room for almost that long (except to clean), I got a DVD from the DVD Store (I am Modesty Blaise - which I got because I liked the books so much) but it wouldn't work on the computer so I thought, I'll use the DVD player...

 

First off, I couldn't remember how to turn on the TV, got that sorted, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get the DVD channel on....so I had to wait for my hubby to get home, BUT during the time I was waiting, I watched TV...there was a show on (I can't remember what it was) but I remembered it, and thought it looked familiar, man they like to strech out the storylines...., the TV ad's annoyed the crap out of me, that Mr Bankrupt one AARRGGH, ANYWAY what it showed me was tv sucks and I'm not really missing out on anything...although, laying down on the lounge was pretty nice...

 

and after all that, by the time hubby got home, I had to go to bed, so I never got to watch my DVD!

:P

But at least you didn't do the same thing as an old couple did when i was working at a trash recycling center. They brought in this sony trinatron tv (the latest and greatest at the time) it didn't want to turn on for them by the remote so they bought a new one and just dumped the "old" one (around 8 months old from memory), so anyway one of the lads took it home and made about $400 on it cause the old couple didn't check the power button on the tv :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.