Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

^ There's my laugh for the day :laff:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard

wgmg: the number of pointless thread digs today.

WGMG... Being that loser that swings his keys around while walking through almost every aisle at Bunnings (including the garden centre and timber yard)

post-1158-0-15768200-1335863334_thumb.jpg

 

 

And I never got a spare set when I first bought the car :bash:

errrrr.................. You didn't notice it is missing the chip and buttons right? Thankfully the key still starts the car without the chip. So I think I'll just take my $500 and install a nice noisy alarm.

  • ebay?

hit up ebay and see if you get a blank key/remote and then get the key cut.

Only for replacement shells. No buttons, no guts.

Bugger, there goes my idea :(

Yeah, but that wont make my keyless entry work.

I'm sure you'd be able to get it programed. Might have to be done at Subaru though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.