What Grinds My Gears.

I got lost in the Valley. The UBD showed my road turned and went in the direction I wanted to go in. But I didn't know that it was going to force me to via left and didn't let me turn right. :jamie: I wanna get a GPS but I think it would tell me to go stupid ways. Anyway I still got to work before my boss ans I was an hr late. And he took the Gateway like usual. The flooded tunnel didn't even bother him.

Oh and I drove past Med Man in the Valley :P

Members dont see this ad

Whats the deal with political correctness!! The mansion I am working on has the manhole labeled as a personhole. Like WTF!!! Since when is that?? Does that mean god created person?? The Evolution Of Man theory is now Evolution Of Person?? Once you were a Storeman, today your a Storeperson. A handyman is now a handyperson?? Don't get me started on Waiters and Waitresses...

People saying near hit shits me off. Its a near miss! Just because a comedian made a joke about it does not mean that he's correct. Yea, sure its funny, but leave it as a joke.

near

1. close; to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.

2. at, within, or to a short distance.

3. close in time: The New Year draws near.

4. close in relation; closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc.

miss

1. to fail to hit or strike: to miss a target.

2. to fail to encounter, meet, catch, etc.: to miss a train.

3. to fail to take advantage of: to miss a chance.

4. to fail to be present at or for: to miss a day of school.

A near miss is in other words a "failure to hit or strike within a short distance"

Near hit, what a load of tripe.

Whats the deal with political correctness!! The mansion I am working on has the manhole labeled as a personhole. Like WTF!!! Since when is that?? Does that mean god created person?? The Evolution Of Man theory is now Evolution Of Person?? Once you were a Storeman, today your a Storeperson. A handyman is now a handyperson?? Don't get me started on Waiters and Waitresses...

JiP, didn't you know now that person is racist because the SON part still refers to a male. Some old relief teacher we had spent a lesson telling us about the new word for females he made..."Woperdaughter".

Thats what grinds me gears, lesson before having an english exam and some stupid crackpot wastes our revision time to tell us about Woperdaughter.

Don't get me started on Waiters and Waitresses...

Floor staff

JiP, didn't you know now that person is racist

Even saying "race", as in "that persons race..." can be classed as racist.

I wonder who's going to start having fits over Santa and christmas

With many thanks to the PC nazis and the femo-nazis, what a wack job of a world we have to now live in.

darn em all.

I say what I want, to whoever I want, whatever way I want to.

The individual at whom the statement is directed has the choice to be offended or not, and no other man, group, association or governing body has the right to dictate how that individual should think.

Oh

WGMG

I reckon I ate dodgy thai tonight, and very soon I intend to violently powerhurl into a lesser-fertilised portion of my back garden.

Why does all the tastiest takeaway come from the shitty little stores with imported staff and no concept of correct food handling and health regulations?

man wgmg, girls that get high at your yr 12 afterparty, who came there specifically with you after hanging with you all day, then get high and ditch you for there ex, then mates who make you when your trashed try to talk to them and you find her and her ex making out in the back of his *** commodore, so you kick the car dislocate your toe and storm/stumble off

and still have a headache as you type up about this and yeah have alot more shit going on that upsets and pisses you off to the extremes