Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Any moron can get a forklift ticket... I've got one :y:

I don't....

Wish i did, but

Urm, i could also say that not quite everybody cause one of the guys at work has been on his "L" plates for well over a year and he's finely figured out that when he turns the front and back of it swings in an arc.....

Anyone know of a good storman looking for work in WA??

:no2:

Interesting, seachange

but i think i'm happy where i am at the moment

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

last place i worked hired a junkie, a day after they hired me.

he wanted to punch on with me because i took "his" parking spot out the front of work, which i laughed in his face about threatened to follow me home and punch my head in, i was dissapointed that he didnt end up following through with it, in fact he was the first person out of work when the bell rang... coward, but i guess he realised i lived in a way worse area than he did and cut his losses.

but yeah this guy "matt" no fork licence, stoned and drunk most days of the week dropped so many pallots and screwed up so much stuff, and the funniest thing was that the boss was scared of him so he never got in shit.

So if you need mower parts, don't do any buisness with G.A power spares in cottam ave bankstown

I don't....

Wish i did, but

Urm, i could also say that not quite everybody cause one of the guys at work has been on his "L" plates for well over a year and he's finely figured out that when he turns the front and back of it swings in an arc.....

It's like a 1-3 day corse, there is no Lerners for a forklift!

 

Also, despite our useless storeman I can vouch that no pallets are dropped at our work. If there is any degree of difficulty I kick him off the fork and do it myself!

My fist job where I got my fork ticket was moving 10m bundles of steel on uneven terrain, and getting 8m packs of gyprock through 5m doors. Was great learning with the harder stuff, made everything else seem easy!

 

Worst experiance I've had on a fork was trying to lift a 10m bundle of steel ( tines have a span of about 1m...) over a truck on uneven ground. Hit a pot hole and the whole thing started to slip towards the cab! I quickly flicked the pack past the cab and managed to drop it just past the truck! Driver thought his cab was going to cop it for sure :no2:

Spiders.

 

F*ck me I hate spiders.

 

I'm up at my little lakeside retreat, and since I don't get up here as often as I'd like to, the creepy crawlies have a field day when there aren't any humans around and I always spend the first hour after getting here shooing them back outside...

 

This particular unwanted arachnid was in the toilet room, and I jest thee not was bigger than my hand.

 

Luckily, I was already seated upon the throne before I spotted him, so when I shat myself it wasn't such a big deal.

It's like a 1-3 day corse, there is no Lerners for a forklift!

 

3 hours, Theory and prac, I was told i didn't have to do a full day :no2:

Chicks, I just don't get them!!!

Your with a mate, you meet a chick, she's hot and you both are kinda competing for her, everything goes well, she says she's into you more than your friend. Your like WOOT. Then she asks a really private question to both of you regarding if your circumscribed/uncircumcised. Then neither of you meet her criteria on that matter. Like WFT!!! Is it really that important?? Goes in the same way, works the same way.

you dirty bastard ahaha, love the car annalogys though ahaha

GRRRRRRRRR I changed my mind. I don't want kids!!! I asked her if she needed to go to the toilet before she fell asleep. She was dancing around like anything. Now she's peed the bed, is wearing her last change of clothes from what I can tell and is now in the bed designated for me. Yay I'm on the couch.

 

To add to it she wont go back to sleep as she's sobbing. "Its not my bed" YOUR 4 YEARS OLD!! Well if mummy and daddy had you sleeping in your own bed years ago we wouldn't have this issue. Plus its stupid relying on the TV or drives in the car to get them to sleep. Now they are defendant on it. And I don't even have kids!!!

i have worked at places where there were L plate forklift drivers (cml logistics). they were supervised til they got their hours up ( can't remember how many hours needed, but it was a few, and they issued you a damn log book to keep tabs on you) it was also a rule to display L plates to warn anybody nearby that they couldn't drive for crap.

ARRRRRRRRR WHY IS THE COUCH WET!!!!!!!!!!

yep sleep over where the kids run wild pee will be everywhere :no2:

ARRRRRRRRR WHY IS THE COUCH WET!!!!!!!!!!

 

just put the kid back in Nappy's.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.