Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

man, hes an idiot if he reckons he needs only the best tools to start with, you buy second hand stuff to get you going

 

and mines are gonna run out of juice in next 12 months i reckon

 

girls....lol

 

wgmg

 

jza80 supra whilst I'm at work decides whilst at home in garage to let the fuel line hose come off and fill my garage with fuel!!!!!!

 

its sealed with a bolt at the moment

 

will fix it in a min

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

and mines are gonna run out of juice in next 12 months i reckon

 

The mines I've been dealng with in Central Qld have more than 20 years + of work in them. They are screaming for reliable, hard working people. The support industries are screaming for reliable, hard working people.

 

Herein lies the problem. They can get people, but they are either as thick as two short planks, or don't want to work. I have an associate who's offered me 6 figures to work for a company doing shut down and breakdown maintenance, who's pleaded with me to go to Emerald because he can't get quality workers.

 

The thing people don't realise is that it's dirty, hard, heavy work. If you aren't willing to put in the work, occasionally put yourself out (the companies REALLY scream when their product isn't coming out of the ground....) you'll last about ten minutes. The money's there, but you have to work for it. A lot of companies don't like employing straight out of school unless it's a traineeship/ apprenticeship. Mainly due to work ethic. Or lack thereof.

 

Oh, it's also HIDEOUSLY expensive to live in a mining town.

Edited by Redwarf

WGMG

 

After all the hassle of trying to make some money any way i can to get my girlfriends Christmas present nice and early so it's something i don't have to think about at the last minute, she cracks the whoopies with me because i 'havn't been spending enough time with her'...

 

ill even tell you all what ive been doing in the past 5 days to see her as i had last week off school

 

Monday - although was meant to be in the city with my sister to help her all day, rushed back to pick girlfriend up from school, walk her home, spend time with her until bedtime, didn't get home until midnight

 

Tuesday - picked her up, repeated.

 

Wednesday - Not only picked her up and stayed with her all afternoon, PAID for her basketball for the week and brought her dinner

 

Thursday - Picked her up, helped her with homework all afternoon, AFTER i'd already been helping dad working all day and i was completely f@$ked

 

Friday - she had day off, however i had to help around the house, got up at 6am to get things done before 10, then ride to her place and spend the day with her until her and her mother left for her mum's MS Society Camp.

 

I move everything, i change all my plans, i try my hardest to be the best boyfriend i can be

 

Yet she still gets annoyed if i don't spend every waking moment with her

 

i love her, but sometimes i feel like i have no other life

 

:dance:

Edited by ROLLA'BOY

I just don't get people. The chick I spoke about the other day is keen for me and we've been messaging/calling (Mainly her to me :hmm: ) and my mate's been messaging her still trying to hook in. GRRR She said the other day that she's in to Wogs hence why I appeal to her. And I know that all he's after is a root, hence the 5 or more chicks he currently has on the line. I'm not like that and just don't know if I can compete :dance:

towe, most employment agencies up here will put you through your ticket course if you need it, dunno about centrelink or whoever though.

Yeah thats what i thought too, considering i was told they'll pay for the course. But they wouldn't pay for me cause i wasn't worth the time and money. I was only worth about $1.50 or something a week for them....... It was costing them when ever i asked for copies of my resume......

 

Go figure

OMG what do I do!!! My brother is such a waste of space. I can't even relate to him. I just heard today he beat up a cab driver on the weekend. I'm really tempted to call crime stoppers and leave a tip off. The whole family knows, I just broke the news to the parents. Mums almost crying. I feel bad but they need to know.

 

All us kids do a secret santa for xmas since I'm from a big family. I drew his name out. I think I might get him a soap on a rope. Does anyone know where to get it from??

lol, know the feeling Jip, have a brother just like that. Dumps his family (has 2 kids), to be a rock star and get groopies. Then realises everyone thinks he's a dick and goes back to his family... then does it all again!!!

 

But he's still my brother and although I'll never support him in any of that shit, I'll never hold it against him. I will still tell him straight what I think of what he's doing, then get over it and treat him as my brother...

I don't see him as my brother. All the weed he's smoked over the years has rotten his brain. He is a nut case. We don't really talk, unless he wants to borrow something from me. Which at that is returned damaged.

I don't see him as my brother. All the weed he's smoked over the years has rotten his brain. He is a nut case. We don't really talk, unless he wants to borrow something from me. Which at that is returned damaged.

 

Is this the brother you got lola from? he did have good taste in cars. :dance:

Drivers who stop right in the middle of going up a hill while towing a massive trailer with stuff in it.

 

Was following one up a hill about 2 cars distance, engine straining because of the slope. Next second he randomly slams on the brakes and I have to slam on mine. I swore I had nudged him or rammed into him, until he took off again and there was no damage, mind you I didn't feel anything either.

 

:yes:

Drivers who go 15km/hr under the speedlimit because the other lanes are going slow.... but nothing is stopping them!!

Then they started doing the "brake hop" and doing finger signs because they thought I was too close. I was trying to signal back "no the one on the right" :yes:

Edited by Dunadan

I just don't get people. The chick I spoke about the other day is keen for me and we've been messaging/calling (Mainly her to me :hmm: ) and my mate's been messaging her still trying to hook in. GRRR She said the other day that she's in to Wogs hence why I appeal to her. And I know that all he's after is a root, hence the 5 or more chicks he currently has on the line. I'm not like that and just don't know if I can compete :yes:

 

 

 

Man that guy sounds like a total f@$kwit. That guy there should get some balls and grow up and get his own girl instead of trying to bullshit and backstab you man.

 

 

Sounds like a total wanker and i hope that stupid fuc.k. reads this =]

Edited by WinKE55

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.