Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

People who get all preachy about music.

Ah the winged automobile. Was a big thing back in the 50's

 

 

 

Or was that the 60's

I don't know, things were a bit smoky back then

:)

 

Any ways i just clicked the next page button on this here topic and i went to the next page as well as having an advertisement popping up in a new window

Urm yeah right

I hate when I pay utility bills and they send an overdue Account so I pay that too then next time I have a massive credit.

IMO It really borderlines on fraud sending out a second account when the first has been paid weeks earlier.

A long weekend that i didn't want to have

Thought it was going to be fun filled and adventurous

 

But oh no, my anti-spyware program (spybot) found a trojan friday night

and wouldn't get rid of it so i did a scan with my anti-virus program (AVG) which got rid of it

which spybot picked it up again and called it a worm and wouldn't let go of the *** thing.

 

Had to go up to Cooroy saturday night cause mum had to see us about family matters.

 

Almost got ran off the road by some drunk dickhead that couldn't hold a straight line at 40clicks while we passed him

 

I'm glad some shops here still believe in sunday trade.....

  • 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS PISSES ME OFF, I'm TRYING TO WATCH McFUKIN FOXTEL AND THE STORMY WEATHER KEEPS MAKING THE SATELLITE CUT OUT, I HAVE ALREADY MISSED OUT ON WATCHING DEADLIEST CATCH AND I'm ABOUT TO GET UP ON THE ROOF AND KICK THE GOD DAMN DISH

  • Author
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS PISSES ME OFF, I'm TRYING TO WATCH McFUKIN FOXTEL AND THE STORMY WEATHER KEEPS MAKING THE SATELLITE CUT OUT, I HAVE ALREADY MISSED OUT ON WATCHING DEADLIEST CATCH AND I'm ABOUT TO GET UP ON THE ROOF AND KICK THE GOD DAMN DISH

 

lol take it easy turbo.

What pisses me off is how we had a storm last night and the Inner City Bypass tunnel is flooded. So the shut the whole highway causing the whole city gridlocked. Then the police have the nerve to stick out speed cameras. Like WTF!

It wasnt "just" a storm....it was basically a low pressure system that developed over land and started rotating around ipswich...which is why this morning ipswich has reported falls of over 200mm, but yet 20mins down the road they only got 80mm.

 

It was a MASSIVE system......Best part of it was when i was sitting in my computer room about 11:30pm and i see this *flash* through the curtains. I thought, oh shit, this is gunna be big. Next 10 secs go by.....FKN BOOOOOM! it shook the house like nothing i've ever felt before...sounded like a bomb going off in the back yard. lol

10 seconds...someone got it alot louder than you about 10 seconds at the speed of sound away lol

what grinds my gears, your just happily cutting away at the front of your car next to head lights with a grinder for a whole for your new pod filter, and you look at the wiring for your headlight, and yea its not there, darn i hate wiring!

LOVED THE STORM :jamie: Cars under cover check. ! Jagermeiser strong drink check sit back and watch the rain.

 

At my place in Ipswich 180mm in 3 hours :P So cool I'm up high no water near me 1km down road its 4 meters under :D

 

But I drove to Brisbane airport this morning and this is the ONE reason I am not in the know with GPS

 

BECAUSE I HAVE A UBD and get places FASTER :wink:

 

Come onto ICB today stopped due to being flooded so I get off first exit at Kelvin grove and high tail it through back streets 1min late others on ICB didn't show for work. GPS only shows a few meters around you.

 

Referdex/ UBD shows PAGES. So I just glance at it on dash yep yep there and just keep going in direction of where I wanna go.

 

I love my old referdex ..LOL

 

Cameron

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.