Lowballers Delight

LittleRedSpirit

Well well. Here she is. Its my parts car!! Will soon be re-in-CAR-nated. Our goal is to build the cheapest and nastiest AE71 ever. We have almost all the parts we need, excluding a drivers seat, Headers and Zorst. We will probably get it regoed and then just spend the weekends looking for paddocks to bash. :D

**EDITED FEATURES**

It features:

- Bigport

- Stainless 4 2 1 headers

- JDM RWD Manifold

-

- AE71 Parts car - conversion gear source NO LONGER BEING REBUILT

- Standard ECU and Beerhead loom

- Interior full of beige, grandma was a smoker goodness.

- Sick stock rims with bling factor silver paint.

- Standard AE71 diff and custom suspension.

Pics to come soon, once we put it together.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop talkin amonst yourselves and get to work :D

I would do a Trev Vs's Brad & Matt's AE71 shitter build off but you guys seem like you have all the gear to have it going so you will win :)

Edited by Trev

Its not a race. We want it together fast so were doing efi, if that makes sense. :D

This is the starting point.

post-2885-1188383948.jpg

Might do a really rough skirt slap job on here. Well see what happens...

post-2885-1188383969.jpg

The top secret 3 rib technology.

post-2885-1188383957_thumb.jpg

Sweet rubber thank god. Well actually it has 3 flatties. But the spare is missing, so its lighter than your car right there.

post-2885-1188383982.jpg

Its a plush old lady inside.

post-2885-1188383990.jpg

post-2885-1188383975.jpg

Well well. Here she is. Its my parts car!! Will soon be re-in-CAR-nated. Our goal is to build the cheapest and nastiest AE71 ever. We have almost all the parts we need, excluding a drivers seat, Headers and Zorst. We will probably get it regoed and then just spend the weekends looking for paddocks to bash. :D

It will feature:

- Bigport Motivation

- Parts car

- Adaptronic ECU and Beerhead loom

- Stripped as completely as possible.

- Brads Unique 14x7 alloys

- Standard diff and suspension.

Pics to come soon, once we put it together. Wont be more than 2 or 3 weeks hopefully.

Looks like you pair are going to be a little busy.....

But it sounds like fun. Thats the important bit. hey..

[quote name='LittleRedSpirit' date='Aug 30 2007, 07:00 PM' post='194684' Do you have a car you don't mind thrashing too?

Certainly do! the tops of the headlights have already been aquainted with water! (thats deep in a rolla) lol! No people showed up with the money to buy it so I'm useing it!

[quote name='LittleRedSpirit' date='Aug 30 2007, 07:00 PM' post='194684' Do you have a car you don't mind thrashing too?

Certainly do! the tops of the headlights have already been aquainted with water! (thats deep in a rolla) lol! No people showed up with the money to buy it so I'm useing it!

I'm in for a day like that, guys.... :cool:

I believe Corollas CAN swim.... :lol:

Edited by PHATKE20S

Most cars can swim, as long as you never become stationary and allow the engine bay to suck in water. Ive a little (lot) of expierience with creek crossings since I come from the far western districts of QLD. It floods once a year out there, gauranteed. Makes for some good improvised rally events/ donut patches/ motorkhanas. We even invented a sport one year which involves a high powered 4 wheeler bike, a 160kg rider and three local kids on the bike to give it traction, 10metres of rope, a flooded claypan and a specially shaped plywood sheet to act as a sled. Now that was fun. Its amazing how fast you can spin in circles when the motorbike is doing donuts on the spot, and you are on the end of a long rope. My point to this story, lets carve that forest up!!!!