1981 Ke55 Xx

Murd 55

yeah but i was newly on my p's and its my word against his i don't see it going well for me. so i go up today to port broughton to my grandpas for the week got like $200v bucks of shit to fix it the best we can..

(the day after i got hit i got stuck between 2 buses r us busses and almost had a panic attack.. i was still rather shooken up from it.. but i did get back in my car str8 after and drive off. and didnt cry till i got to my mums and just cried about the car not myself.. yes i love the car more than me :fuzz:)

so while I'm gone i will take some progress shots and see if i can get back the photos from when it had its makeover and i should be on the net there to keep up with the forums..

and thanks. i agree that the spoiler suits the car i just think most people arent into things that are different and out there, I'm not ashamed of anything on the car (minus that stupid scoop =]) and it is gorgeous in my opinion (the one that really matters =])

sorry to hear about that firefly company. ill be sure to add them to my hated bus company or avoided bus company list :bash:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 2 (part 2)

as promised here is part two.

the car has now been primered and rubbed back with some quick set putty to get it all smothed out and after a little work tomorrow it will be ready for colour.

also got some of the rust outta the boot lid and fibreglassed and body filled it ready to be rubed back, primered and sprayed tomorrow.

post-4225-1200302196_thumb.jpg

post-4225-1200302295_thumb.jpg

post-4225-1200302396_thumb.jpg