1981 Ke55 Xx

Murd 55

For hard baked on grease around the cross members ect I use home brand oven cleaner the one for cold ovens, it is a caustic base so don't get it on any Aluminum or on your skin. follow the directions. it works a treat

Mr Muscle is the shiznit. But don't get the "low odour" nor non-caustic stuff. Hardcore fumage and lung-stinging airborne particles ftw

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting bodykit. Certainly not a fan of the front splitter (I think it's too bulky), but the rear spoiler I think suits the car. It certainly has that "80's boxy muscle car" look :y:

Very neat and tidy anyway :P

yeah. thanks. the front splitter is coming off. i have a new one from xany on the way sometime soon so then it will look alot better

and and i got some degreaser at it as well as some high pressure water and such and it looks alot better. now for some sanding and better painting XD

haha yes much. the rest of the kit is staying as is like the rear wing and sideskirts as they suit it and don't look out of place. should go nicely.

and yay for christmas time ... finally get my car fixed (from the accident) then i will have a sexy cruize worthy beast!

• 3 weeks later...

so latest update. got my new diff in from raven and its basically silent. i can hear that i need a new tyre now and a little gearbox noise but she is in good condition still and once i have a new tyre will be even better.

now for christmas i will have to body work done and be out cruisin with her in great condition in no time.

** update. i got completely sick of the front spoiler hanging badly as it was damaged that i completely took it off and await for my new one to come any day now =]

so here is a pic of her naked front end.

6omch1z.jpg

IMO looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better like that (naked)

some early ke55 bumpers, some of those replaceable globe headlights you can get, some gloss black sprayed on the grille etc and some decent wheels and this thing would be wikit!

picture of the headlights i ment:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...ff/100_1523.jpg

i am getting new headlights with the replaceable globes. looking at some new rims but for now just to clean mine up alot nicer ive done the grille badge and personally don't think the grill should be gloss black when my the kit is black. and the new spoiler will be black also. and i am lookin for some new bumpers but that also means i will have to patch up holes in all the panels and that is something i can't do myself.

OKAY new additions to the little beast.

I have a new alarm to go in probably this weekend because well. my control unit broke and my remote stopped working too so basically I'm back to good ol' key and yeah my car isnt safe with no alarm. so got a new one with sexy remotes going in.

got a LG GPS. well dad thought i might want that espec if i goin on any cruises so i wont get lost. and cos it will help till i know my way round a bit better.

LN700_lge_lge.jpg

i also have coming a nice new stereo. it is a "4.3 inch BLUETOOTH / TOUCHSCREEN COMPLETE CAR DVD MEDIA PLAYER" that will play "Discs Played: DVD, VCD 1.0 2.0 3.0, CD, CD-R, Picture CD, MP3, MP4, DivX" it actually has a sub out so my sub shall sound better and now i will have a CD player that actually plays CD's as mine doesnt anymore it just skips constantly.

6bd7_1_sbl.JPG78e1_1_sbl.JPG