1981 Ke55 Xx

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah. new update. my pretty stereo got lost in the mail. new one is on its way. its comin express from asia latest news is that its in customs in sydney. so should be here next week. thank god. got a service next weekend so the pretty girl will be in tip top condition. new tyres for the front too cos the wheel noise is bad. and i have a long drive ahead of me to get dent repaired.

=] but all in all. I'm happy with the progress..

(culd also manage to get 2 stereos if the first one becomes UNLOST.. haha)

Needs KE30 bumpers :(

yeah you and ur get 30 bumpers. i have to admit that the front lip looks pretty dodge with 30 bumpers. so ima stick to my 55 ones for now. and perhaps when i get it fixed up again like all the reforming rust recut and stuff maybe then i will swap...

It's coming along nicely hehe. Keep up the hardwork. I'm in the process of looking for another hardtop :/ It's a little harder finding one than I thought. Hope the service and the dint removal comes along nicely. Maybe polish it up and take a few pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
You know Jon has it in for you, He talks to me on msn about you all the time and he always sez he wishes you didnt live so far away.

Hahahaha

I wonder where it is going Jip :/ Possibly into her car hehe.

This may be one stupid question. But I noticed with the back vents in the KE55. They actually had a purpose, I found out when I was looking my own boot. What are they actually used for?

Sorry for the dumb question :/

Thanks.