1981 Ke55 Xx

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as alot of you may or may not know. this car had alot of work done on it before i bought it from my dad for my 16th. (work was done for my birthday present)

i had alot of photos from when all this work was carried out but i lost them all through a format or something but i have finally got them back so i will possibly post a lot of pics here of the rust removal respray ect so sorry for those with slow internets. it may take a while!! (ive resized them all to forumish size to make it better on bandwith)

Before and after pics are in first post. here are some in-between pics

biancascar010xd8.jpg

biancascar009vf8.jpg

biancascar014gq7.jpg

biancascar012fv6.jpg

biancascar016mo9.jpg

biancascar024rl4.jpg

biancascar030lv9.jpg

biancascar029ip4.jpg

biancascar004gr7.jpg

picture025mg3.jpg

picture020bm8.jpg

once again i apolagise for the amount of pics in one post. but i felt necessary to have my progress shots just like everyone else =]

next pic post should be a photoshoot i might jusst have to do before i go back to school!!

but Bianca still needs her bumpers. want the original long ones like she has. hopefully a nice chrome set will pop up.

i mean everyone goes for the shorter ke30 chrome or 55 with black rubber ends. so there must be a collection of these ones somewhere!! EVEN if they need a good polish i want them..

lol also want new lights in good condition but that isnt going to happen as they are all super faded so ill try the sand back and polish trick =]

Hahahaha

I wonder where it is going Jip :/ Possibly into her car hehe.

This may be one stupid question. But I noticed with the back vents in the KE55. They actually had a purpose, I found out when I was looking my own boot. What are they actually used for?

Sorry for the dumb question :/

Thanks.

the vents are used to vent air OUT of the car. if u look they go up into the back of the car like interior yeah. they vent air out. =]

this car is sexy!

put something with good offset on it, and slam it :hmm:

actauly nahd ont slam it

its good how it is, go abit lower, but yeah

negative offset is your friend :sob:

btw if u hadnt guessed already its alex :jamie:

Edited by Shizotimang