Mt Panorama

Hello rollaclub members.

This message is here as a warning to all potentials who want to do a few honourary laps of Mt Panorama before the big race. Although the race is 2 and a half weeks away, the police have been up there ALOT sitting in spots where you can't see them until its too late (if your speeding that is). I have seen police up at the mount 6 times over the past 4 days, all different times of the day. And thats only what i have seen. It is usually the two XR6 Turbo undercover cars. One blue one black.

The police have realised that their old hiding spots don't work so have new ones that are actually quite effective. I have passed them in these spots and you really don't see them until they can get a speed reading on you.

Just thought i would inform all potentials before they go being a race driver at Bathurst, Think about the coppers and whether or not it would be worth it to get caught. Purely your choice, i can't make you do anything. I can however advise.

Just so you are all informed i am not irresponsible, i just enjoy making use of the circuit being close by. It is a very fun drive even if it isnt at speed. But my license is valuable to me and as i am on my red P's, getting caught speeding...there goes my license.

Cheers

Jake

Members dont see this ad
It would have a happy ending a bit like that movie Thelma and Louise (for those old enough to remember it, after telling the girlfriend at the time "no you pick the movie").

Lol.

Yeah why speed for? its a nice cruise around there, especially when your concentrating on making hectic V8 noises :)

I have done many laps over the past week. Probably bout 20 laps over the week just for the hell of it, and i have come across the bus' going the wrong way around the track, worse when your taking race line around the track aswell.

But the council have been up there painting the walls and ripple strips before the race.

But i really hate people who do 40km/h around the track. Your not going to get booked doing 60km/h!!! ARGH!

Also Does every one remember they painted over the tributes to Brocky before the Motor Festival at easter???

Was travelling around and saw people writing them again. Legends!!!

I gave them the beep of the horn in approval.