Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rolla Club Stickers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Camo?

 

I'm pretty sure its possible but I dread to think of the cost. If you're genuinely interested I can find out.

Hi, I'll get a white one and a yellow one please

taxi orange is that possible? As my KE15 is taxi orange so..lol if do able I am interested in 1

 

Cameron

taxi orange is that possible? As my KE15 is taxi orange so..lol if do able I am interested in 1

 

Cameron

 

Going to need a minimum of 5 for odd colours. Otherwise I'll end up stuck with 4 stickers Ive paid for but can't get rid of.

Yeah ill take a couple of white ones. Camo would be awesome actually. But it would have to the whitey blue camo.

haha, yeh ill be interested in some camo if u have any left.... any idea on a ball park figure? $$$?

haha, yeh ill be interested in some camo if u have any left.... any idea on a ball park figure? $$$?

 

No idea on price of the camo ones at this stage. At a guess around $10-15 but could be more. Getting a demo made up to see how it comes out.

 

I expect the price for the standard stickers will end up being about $5 for the first and $4 thereafter including postage.

shit ay, better stick to my single red one then ay, lol.

I'd take two white ones please.

hey. . camo could look cool White and Black?? Could be interesting to see a demo, if not il stick with a white one.

Let me no aye . . Cheers Josh

OK Ive picked up the first batch of stickers yesterday. Due to my current workload it will probably be next Monday or Tuesday before I start taking orders etc. Lookout for a new thread with ordering details then (I'll post a link here). I have good details on demand now so please don't post any more requests here, there are plenty of stickers for everyone thats expressed their interest here along with demand beyond that. I will try and get photos in the next few days but please bear with me.

 

The camo ones came out interesting. Its a woodlands camouflage but really the font needs to be larger to capture the effect. Some of them came out better than others. Might be able to experiment with different font sizes and camouflage types.

 

Also got some taxi orange ones (not retroreflective) for those so inclined as well as all the colours I listed in an earlier post.

might be a bit late, but ive got 2 white rollaclub stickers i don't plan on using, so first one to call dibs on them can have them, they are free except postage

stickers have been taken :no:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.