rolla chick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, yeh ill be interested in some camo if u have any left.... any idea on a ball park figure? $$$?

No idea on price of the camo ones at this stage. At a guess around $10-15 but could be more. Getting a demo made up to see how it comes out.

I expect the price for the standard stickers will end up being about $5 for the first and $4 thereafter including postage.

OK Ive picked up the first batch of stickers yesterday. Due to my current workload it will probably be next Monday or Tuesday before I start taking orders etc. Lookout for a new thread with ordering details then (I'll post a link here). I have good details on demand now so please don't post any more requests here, there are plenty of stickers for everyone thats expressed their interest here along with demand beyond that. I will try and get photos in the next few days but please bear with me.

The camo ones came out interesting. Its a woodlands camouflage but really the font needs to be larger to capture the effect. Some of them came out better than others. Might be able to experiment with different font sizes and camouflage types.

Also got some taxi orange ones (not retroreflective) for those so inclined as well as all the colours I listed in an earlier post.