Done

curly

Have seen this thing in person and can honestly say it is crazy, if u look accross the engine bay with the bonnet up u would never think it will close but it does perfectly... Still would've been awesome to see this engine go into the Publica tho! I can't believe noone has bought that yet!

Troy

Also seen it in person, very amazing lol. That's all I can say. I didn't think it woudl shut either, nor did my father. But it did haha.

Keep up the good work.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate really i love your wagon, especially the 2.7L set up i always thought that would be a great conversion for a ke, what kind of power is it puting out i could imagine the NM huge. I was hopeing you could measure your sway bar thickness as I'm wanting to upgrade my ke30 19mm sway bar for a later wagon one, any help would be great. :hmm: thanks

Hi mate really i love your wagon, especially the 2.7L set up i always thought that would be a great conversion for a ke, what kind of power is it puting out i could imagine the NM huge. I was hopeing you could measure your sway bar thickness as I'm wanting to upgrade my ke30 19mm sway bar for a later wagon one, any help would be great. :hmm: thanks
Edited by curly

mutual admiration, wagon sway bars are 22mm & fit straight on , as far as hp it,s only had a running in tune ( crashed my ke30 after 1.5 tanks of fuel) but made 311rwhp @15 psi. i,ve changed a few bits on the rebuild so hopefully more to come

Thanks for the info mate, man thats big power on 15psi :yes: Good luck with the build keep the pics coming. :y:

mother of good 311rwhp that thing would put a SS in the corner with that kind of power to waight. whats the top speed, like i wouldnt push more than 220km unless the steering was cheked and had new springs. be like driving a small boat with all that power and nothing to keep it in a straight line up too 280km. :yes:

its sick but. :y: