Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Action Shots!!!

Featured Replies

theres some wicked photos there! i will have to get some of mine when she is going!!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive seen TOY-YODAS car on you tube... ''ULTIMATE KE70''

THAT CAR COPS AN ABSOLUTE BEATING. and continues to run. LUVIT

Edited by leorolla1975

Wow.. I thought all newer rollas were FWD.. and I didn't try to rap it lol. That's made me think of a newer rolla now. Thanks for that :) I appreciate it.

TE71 if me thinks correctly :)

  • 2 months later...

few more from the last state round, a few night shots courtesy of Takai

 

put a mates r100 glowing brakes and flames on overrun

post-3223-1210330511_thumb.jpg

post-3223-1210330527_thumb.jpg

post-3223-1210330557_thumb.jpg

post-3223-1210330574_thumb.jpg

post-3223-1210330589_thumb.jpg

post-3223-1210330630_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Cars just look better when they have a sponsor name and numbers on them.

 

Is there an offical size for the numbering / circle on the door?

I'm looking at getting some 67's made up, historic racer style.

I'll get them made on magnets so I can take them off for daily use.

Awesome! Cars just look better when they have a sponsor name and numbers on them.

 

Is there an offical size for the numbering / circle on the door?

I'm looking at getting some 67's made up, historic racer style.

I'll get them made on magnets so I can take them off for daily use.

 

Thanks mate

 

Not sure of the size for historics mate but the info should be found in the cams manual, its on the CAMS website.

 

Cheers

Here are a few of my speedway car in action

post-564-1210469992_thumb.jpg

post-564-1210470074_thumb.jpg

and a video of me racing

that green coopers te37/ke35 rocks my boat!

 

heres my ke70 coupe

markke70drift.jpg

 

gmskids.jpg

 

DSCN-1172.jpg

 

d1nzke70r2-04.jpg

 

ke70dori.jpg

Here are a few of the ke20 last weekend with the new sponsors livery.

post-1687-1210497281_thumb.jpg

post-1687-1210497290_thumb.jpg

post-1687-1210497301_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE25 RACER

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.