Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha

Featured Replies

Good to see that she's getting some love now as the previous owner who gave her to the wrecker should be shot. :thumbsup:

These Ke25's are getting rare now so you have saved an indangerd species , good on ya. Steve Erwin would have been proud. :D

  • Replies 149
  • Views 43.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few pics i took.

 

Jon the stud:

 

post-1373-1201067874_thumb.jpg

 

Bloody missus and the camera :thumbsup:

 

post-1373-1201067973_thumb.jpg

 

Posing:

 

post-1373-1201068129_thumb.jpg

 

The hubcaps before i did them, Top right is partially done:

 

post-1373-1201068234_thumb.jpg

 

Front right was still up in the air so the ass looked hot like this:

 

post-1373-1201068395_thumb.jpg

Good to see that she's getting some love now as the previous owner who gave her to the wrecker should be shot. :thumbsup:

These Ke25's are getting rare now so you have saved an indangerd species , good on ya. Steve Erwin would have been proud. :D

 

I spoke to the towie when he bought it here, It was owned by an old guy out brisbane way and he couldnt drive it anymore due to the auto and he probably just thought it was just a corolla so he sent it off to the wreckers, I'm pretty sure he said he was the original owner too.

Who is that sexy guy with no shirt on? oh my...what a dreamboat :thumbsup:

I spoke to the towie when he bought it here, It was owned by an old guy out brisbane way and he couldnt drive it anymore due to the auto and he probably just thought it was just a corolla so he sent it off to the wreckers, I'm pretty sure he said he was the original owner too.

Oh ok then, poor old man. Just a small canning then i reckon after all he is old. :thumbsup: Nah seriously, good work mate What are future plans for the old girl ?

looking good :thumbsup:

 

don't all Tabitha's look good :D

don't all Tabitha's look good :thumbsup:

Yeah, I thought so, lol....

 

 

But why would your missus take a photo of you Trev hehe?

Yeah, I thought so, lol....

 

 

But why would your missus take a photo of you Trev hehe?

 

Cause shes a bogan.

Cause shes a bogan.

 

 

I'll pay that, (sorry Apple)lol

She'd have to be a bogan wouldn't she...I mean...look at Trev :thumbsup:

  • Author

Future plans...

 

White walls, venetian, 5K, new carpets, some sort of cd player mounted under the dash and rust repairs.

Edited by JiP_01

Future plans...

 

White walls, venetian, 5K, new carpets, some sort of cd player mounted under the dash and rust repairs.

 

Trev wouldn't let me steal it Jip, I couldn't push it out the driveway fast enough whilst he wasn't looking..lol.

Now I want one, but with a 4age 5speed woohoo the fun.

I put my ass germs on this car the other night and tooted the horn and it made Trev daughter jump was funny..LOL So Jip has my seal of approval. I say original motor and white walls 100% stock nana speck :)

 

Cameron

A short vid of the drive the other night:

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.