Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha

JiP

Good to see that she's getting some love now as the previous owner who gave her to the wrecker should be shot. :thumbsup:

These Ke25's are getting rare now so you have saved an indangerd species , good on ya. Steve Erwin would have been proud. :D

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pics i took.

Jon the stud:

post-1373-1201067874_thumb.jpg

Bloody missus and the camera :thumbsup:

post-1373-1201067973_thumb.jpg

Posing:

post-1373-1201068129_thumb.jpg

The hubcaps before i did them, Top right is partially done:

post-1373-1201068234_thumb.jpg

Front right was still up in the air so the ass looked hot like this:

post-1373-1201068395_thumb.jpg

Good to see that she's getting some love now as the previous owner who gave her to the wrecker should be shot. :thumbsup:

These Ke25's are getting rare now so you have saved an indangerd species , good on ya. Steve Erwin would have been proud. :D

I spoke to the towie when he bought it here, It was owned by an old guy out brisbane way and he couldnt drive it anymore due to the auto and he probably just thought it was just a corolla so he sent it off to the wreckers, I'm pretty sure he said he was the original owner too.

I spoke to the towie when he bought it here, It was owned by an old guy out brisbane way and he couldnt drive it anymore due to the auto and he probably just thought it was just a corolla so he sent it off to the wreckers, I'm pretty sure he said he was the original owner too.

Oh ok then, poor old man. Just a small canning then i reckon after all he is old. :thumbsup: Nah seriously, good work mate What are future plans for the old girl ?

Future plans...

White walls, venetian, 5K, new carpets, some sort of cd player mounted under the dash and rust repairs.

Trev wouldn't let me steal it Jip, I couldn't push it out the driveway fast enough whilst he wasn't looking..lol.

Now I want one, but with a 4age 5speed woohoo the fun.