Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha

JiP

and another thing. Your steering wheel is in prestine condition!!! Mine has two big gaps in the wood... dunno why... and has a sort of pale blue colour.... what type of armour all did you use.

and the front on those early KE25s are so ugly LOL. Looks like a bug!

lol just noticed the blue interior lol. Thats different!

Cheers

Tally

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all your comments guys. With alot of love going her way she will come up quite nicely.

And thanks for all your help today Trev. THO YOU DIDN'T WASH THE FRONT OF THE CAR!! :P

But yeah, my 25 has pale blue interior and dark blue carpet, while the late, white 25 at the wreckers down the road has dark blue interior. I guess if I wanted I could swap it all over for dark? I do plan on grabbing a spare KE25 steering wheel tho. I have a feeling that under the woven steering wheel cover lies another overrated wheel.

Can anyone tell me if the doors on early and late 25's are the same??

And lastly, while drying the car today and polishing the chrome, I was thinking of what the vents under the windshield would look chromed. I was thinking that I'd either chrome them or have them painted that same dark grey colour. Same would go with the plastic corner pieces that house the indicators. But if I were to for them then I'd have to Do the bonnet strip, maybe the grille and even the tail light surrounds??

What do ya'll think??

thanks for all your comments guys. With alot of love going her way she will come up quite nicely.

And thanks for all your help today Trev. THO YOU DIDN'T WASH THE FRONT OF THE CAR!! :P

But yeah, my 25 has pale blue interior and dark blue carpet, while the late, white 25 at the wreckers down the road has dark blue interior. I guess if I wanted I could swap it all over for dark? I do plan on grabbing a spare KE25 steering wheel tho. I have a feeling that under the woven steering wheel cover lies another overrated wheel.

And lastly, while drying the car today and polishing the chrome, I was thinking of what the vents under the windshield would look chromed. I was thinking that I'd either chrome them or have them painted that same dark grey colour. Same would go with the plastic corner pieces that house the indicators. But if I were to for them then I'd have to Do the bonnet strip, maybe the grille and even the tail light surrounds??

What do ya'll think??

Looking Fantastic Jon. :P Well done Trev, 3/4 of the car looks nice and shiny. :)

Yes, they should be.

I'd have to Do the bonnet strip, maybe the grille and even the tail light surrounds??

Do all of them mate, i'm going to do mine properly, one day.....

Edited by PHATKE20S

Hi,

Jip yes there were others there I grabbed a seat adjuster off the passenger side fo your car not the drivers side as it was broken. That is a problem with this design of seat adjuster as they slowly bend and snap off. I plan to make a casting mold of the good one I have and make it stronger and remake them as the stock ones are hollow and weak.

Also For your chrome if you want it done it wont be cheap big $$ in the bling industry.

Cheers

Cameron

• 1 month later...

Mate this thing is hot!

I am very very jealous, would be a mad daily next to my FC!

For the plastic trims, grille etc I would go chrome coat, Scott (PMP020) used this on all his KE20s and it looks the best, wish I did this instead of black on mine.

Slam it, add twin redlines, venetians, CD player in glovebox, 6x9s on parcel shelf, do the 5k, lumpy cam, weber, extractors, exhaust, and 5 spd etc and that would be a mad cruiser!

Love the interior too!

Cheers, Ben.

thanks, she looks to be my next daily. The only problem is that my eyes are bigger than my wallet and the funds keep going in other directions. That and its bill season.

At the mo I'm trying to figure out what hubcaps she had originally and where I can track them down. I think I've found the right set from going through my many brochures. All that's left is tracking them down.

The KE25 at the wreckers down the road from Trev's has the same carpet, so I might buy the front section or just get brand new carpet for the whole car. I'm still undecided.

I'm also undecided with the CD player. Might end up being a stacker in the boot. I do use my glove box for papers so it gets pretty full.

Lastly she will be my cruiser and therefore will stay a auto Toyoglide, that way I'll have a Toyoglide, Trimatic and a 5 speed in my collection in the end.

thanks, she looks to be my next daily. The only problem is that my eyes are bigger than my wallet and the funds keep going in other directions. That and its bill season.

At the mo I'm trying to figure out what hubcaps she had originally and where I can track them down. I think I've found the right set from going through my many brochures. All that's left is tracking them down.

The KE25 at the wreckers down the road from Trev's has the same carpet, so I might buy the front section or just get brand new carpet for the whole car. I'm still undecided.

I'm also undecided with the CD player. Might end up being a stacker in the boot. I do use my glove box for papers so it gets pretty full.

Lastly she will be my cruiser and therefore will stay a auto Toyoglide, that way I'll have a Toyoglide, Trimatic and a 5 speed in my collection in the end.

Do the funds keep going to DVD's by any chance? :y:

So, what hubcaps are you chasing mate? Got any pic's?

Good to see your new acquisition made it home safe.

Edited by PHATKE20S

Dvd's?? That was just last week, I haven't bought any in a very long time. I'm paying my parents bills and it seems that there is a big one every month. :y:

OMG ITS PAY DAY!!

Edited by JiP_01