My Ke20 Now With 5k Lpg Turbo Power !!!!!

loupee

hi everybody, i thought i might as well tell you all about my recently aquired 1970 ke20. i purchased it about 4 months ago as a $200 shitter and have spent most of that time getting it ready for the road, its only a couple of weeks away i reckon. ok firstly i have given it a full respray minus the engine bay in the original white, it has black centred 15" watanabe wheels, ke55 diff and front brakes, microtech injected std 3k for now with custom plenum vl throttle body and falcon injectors, 2.25" exhaust 2x hotdogs and a nice cannon, ke55 5spd, later model bonnet and front bits, new carpet, new seals, r33 gtst front seats, nardi wheel, rx5 centre console, fairly descent stereo, GT style pinstripping. it also has very heavy rear shocks, monroe gt gas up front and hd pedders springs. i also must put my original levin badge on the grille. so there you go if anyone wants to post pics i will email them, cheers.

Edited by loupee

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

cheers JC807, lol honda civic exhaust. i reckon the cannon suits it, i was going to put a dumpy on it but as i have always been a rotor man i reckon dumpys are for rotors. also i'll be doing an engine transplant in the near future and am weighing up either 4age or 3tgte which i only considered as it will be cheap. whats the better overall option?

i did look around for them but could'nt find any, have you got some you want to sell me?

nice 20 man, i like the stripes :lolcry:

there was a set of the fenders on ebay a little while ago, but i am not sure if they are still

up there

if you still need a set pop up a wanted thread, i am sure someone on here would have some

they could sell you

keep up the good work :fuzz:

That, my friend, is nothing short of sex on wheels! Watanabes + stripes looks amazing! :fuzz: Good work!

Its great to see an early KE20 done up - you don't see many around and lots of people don't like that rear end.

My only quibble is that exhaust.... you have many other better looking and less cop-baity :lolcry: options - twin side by sides (straight cut or chrome tipped) pointed slightly down and on an angle, dumpy, hidden dumpy with fake pea shooter welded on, straight out 2 1/2 inch steel always looks good on a 20, anything.....anything but a canon.

But great work nonetheless :bash:

Edited by TOM