Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Much Do You Know??????

Featured Replies

86%.

 

Got hammered on the pulleys.

 

Went through and checked my answers, and am a bit dubious on at least one of there's...........

 

 

I was gonna say the same thing, but I thought I might seem bitter and to be making excuses, I also checked mine and there were two questions on planetary gears, and I'm certain I had it correct, just had a different interpretation of what 'rotate', and 'turn' meant to the author, Id of thought they would have used the term 'orbit', for clarity's sake instead of turn/rotate when referring to planetary gears. So thats 2 marks I should of got but missed out on. The others I had wrong were all fair and square.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

78% but I didn't check what I got right or wrong. I did better than I thought.

 

Hrmm 60%. The electrical and weights killed me.

Its strange because i kicked butt in the RAAF Aptitude Exams.

I got the highest score on the Army aptitude exam they'd ever seen in Darwin - still didn't get accepted to ADFA though.

i was using fedora on my last computer - gotta say LINUX is a lot quicker and well worth it. our laptop is still under warranty but as soon as its off warranty i'll change it to LINUX and get another computer to run our business accounting package on.

Sorry still of the subject i know but, I've only got windows explorer too, what advantages does firefox have? i've never used it.

 

none.

 

78% but I didn't check what I got right or wrong. I did better than I thought.

 

 

I got the highest score on the Army aptitude exam they'd ever seen in Darwin - still didn't get accepted to ADFA though.

 

and what does that tell u about darwin? :lolcry:

Just got firefox from the link at the top of the screen..... It is better ay

no, its not. ay

 

either that or I'm being a prick coz its friday :lolcry:

 

which ie do u have experience with? the new one shits all over firefox imo

no, its not. ay

 

either that or I'm being a prick coz its friday :lolcry:

 

which ie do u have experience with? the new one shits all over firefox imo

MMMMMM Friday *cracks open dark and stormy's*

 

76%

 

I didn't check my answer but I'm sure the weights f@$ked me up.

no, its not. ay

 

either that or I'm being a prick coz its friday :lolcry:

 

which ie do u have experience with? the new one shits all over firefox imo

Man i don't realy know much about computers ay, all i can tell you is i got windows vista home basic and i've been using the windows internet explorer that came on it.

Man i don't realy know much about computers ay, all i can tell you is i got windows vista home basic and i've been using the windows internet explorer that came on it.

Vista = shite

 

Way off topic.

Vista = shite

 

Way off topic.

yeah i know it is but did i make it? Tell microsoft!

 

And NAH SHIT i know its off topic but i was asked a question, unlike some people in this "club" i don't have a problem with answering a question!

yeah i know it is but did i make it? Tell microsoft!

 

And NAH SHIT i know its off topic but i was asked a question, unlike some people in this "club" i don't have a problem with answering a question!

Dude pull your head out of your ass, No one on this site is having a go at you.

yeah i know it is but did i make it? Tell microsoft!

 

And NAH SHIT i know its off topic but i was asked a question, unlike some people in this "club" i don't have a problem with answering a question!

 

lol, is vista really that bad?

i like my xp :lolcry:

 

u should be on the new IE. i like it.

 

owell, guess its just what I'm used to hey

see des, its true.

bundy does make u agro

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.