Corey Delaney

Pieman

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how those 80's fashions are coming back. Flurro for f@$k sake. Oh and don't get me started on those GAY shirts with the V shaped collar. You know the ones.

I guess my mind is kinds stuck in the 70's and wont be revisiting the 80's.

I totally agree with what the old guy said on B105 this morning, The media is the one also at fault for making him out to be something great when he isn't.

I don't care if he didn't wreck peoples property personally, He is the one who put the wheels in motion for an open house party with no fallback plan.

If you think he is cool then you are a total f@$kwit as he is wasting your tax payer dollar by acting his poser coolness to make you think he is some poor victim.

I say make an example of this f@$kwit, Fine him, Retain any profit he makes as proceeds of crime to go back into the community, f@$k his myspace and any other personal networking sites off so he can't continue to be shown as some random "hero" to the general public.

I'm sure the shoe would be on the other foot had some of his own personal property been damaged, He would have been crying victim instead of realising it was his own stupidity that brought this on.

his attitude needs severe adjustment and his general appearance makes him look like a complete f@$kstick.

Personally I think they should punish him by death to send a message to the community that if you have no respect for the law / other people and their property / the police you don't deserve to live. It is people like him that take the police's power away and in the end the community suffers as more people see they can get away with whatever they want. Whatever happened to the days when people respected the police..

Too bad he won't go to jail, He would enjoy an arse raping, It might lodge his brain back into place..

Personally I think they should punish him by death to send a message to the community that if you have no respect for the law / other people and their property / the police you don't deserve to live. It is people like him that take the police's power away and in the end the community suffers as more people see they can get away with whatever they want. Whatever happened to the days when people respected the police..

I'd also add crush those stupid glasses.

• 2 weeks later...
I totally agree with what the old guy said on B105 this morning, The media is the one also at fault for making him out to be something great when he isn't.

I don't care if he didn't wreck peoples property personally, He is the one who put the wheels in motion for an open house party with no fallback plan.

If you think he is cool then you are a total f@$kwit as he is wasting your tax payer dollar by acting his poser coolness to make you think he is some poor victim.

I say make an example of this f@$kwit, Fine him, Retain any profit he makes as proceeds of crime to go back into the community, f@$k his myspace and any other personal networking sites off so he can't continue to be shown as some random "hero" to the general public.

I'm sure the shoe would be on the other foot had some of his own personal property been damaged, He would have been crying victim instead of realising it was his own stupidity that brought this on.

his attitude needs severe adjustment and his general appearance makes him look like a complete f@$kstick.

Too bad he won't go to jail, He would enjoy an arse raping, It might lodge his brain back into place..

I hadn't even watched any interviews or anything until today. The guy is a dick yes, but he is certainly not responsible for actions taken by other people in a public place, ie. the middle of his street.

Did you read what you wrote? Put him to death? For having a party and acting like a typical 16yo and lapping up attention when it's handed to him? Come on.

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Yes I know what I wrote, He is being a f@$king show pony and has no sympathy for what has happened to other people due to his own f@$kheadedness..

+1

that kids a dickhead if he was sorry then i wouldnt think he was such a wanker but he thinks he's top shit. I hope he gets fined

+1

that kids a dickhead if he was sorry then i wouldnt think he was such a wanker but he thinks he's top shit. I hope he gets fined

I agree if when asked to remove his sunglasses and apologise then sure i'd be like oh well he fu(ked up and is sorry for it but what did he do he said no my sunnies are famous WTF and he certainly doesnt seem to give a **** about his parents or the people who had property damaged in his street but himself so yea i think he should be beat over the head with a blunt object.

Public service.

Make him wear his ever so cool outfit while he picks up rubbish on the side of the highway.

And on his way home each afternoon, he can drop into an old folks home to do some dishes and empty a few bedpans whilst the residents tell him all about a long forgotten custom called RESPECT