17" On Ke70

YRO11N

Members dont see this ad

I had 17's on my ke55 years ago with no problem and KPROLLN on this forum has 18's on his Ke70, so i reckon if you want 17's go for it dude. Off set is the most important thing you need to consider and i'd run 195 rubber so they don't rub the strut. I plan on fitting 18's on my Ke30 down the track so 17's are pretty easy to fit. :hmm:

17's FTL ive seen cars with them ud need the guards rolled but they don't look good get dished 14's

You ke70 drift boys and your 14's whats the go ? its 2008 not 1980 :2thumbs: Big rims all the way :hmm:

Ke70 on 18's and Ke55 on 17's no liping at all. :cool:

post-3596-1200988817_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1200988898_thumb.jpg

Edited by radrollaz

Big rims + little brakes = looks ridiculous... my 2c

I do agree :cool: Thats something that would bother me as i also love big brakes but some guys don't mind. I personaly want 18's with big Wilwood 4 pots and 330 mm rotors. Big brakes turn me on :hmm: f@$k yeah :2thumbs:

Edited by radrollaz

Personally, for me, 15 inch is the pimp size wheel for my ae71.

I really like the feel of the rolling diameter on the car. Even slightly bigger feels like its too big for the chassis. I have enough sidewall to attain a little grip, and tyres are inexpensive.

The only reason I would ever want bigger is if I had a brake upgrade which required 16s.

At the end of the day I like to be period specific with my dress on the car. I'm not a neons and subwoofers kind of guy. I really don't get the big chrome wheels thing. Chrome bumpers on the other hand...

That said, their are a few cars around with slick, loud bodywork and the chrome wheels have worked for them.