Car Accidents

WinKE55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive only been in one accident... going down the hill into gosford in bro in laws lancer in the wet sharp corner came out braked a little but just slide right into the barrier at about 50km

i thought it was kindda fun lol

not to much damage thnakfully but his cars a shit heap anyway :thumbsup:

Does that have Ford Explorer rims on it?

Yes, they do fit on the back of the Skyline. Though they do not fit the front. The brake calipers are too big. I though I would get a reply saying typical Skyline driver, though I do agree most people buy a Skyline to do all there drifts and what not.

post-3895-1201156954_thumb.jpg

80kph, bald tires, oily curve.

the car spun around backwards, went up a curb drivers side going backwards, tyre dug into the sand, put the car on its side into a street sign, slid about 2 meters then stopped bout a meter from a wooden power pole.

I'm still in the car when this pic was taken.

my friend died in an accident a year or so ago.

i think the story was that he was being a dick tryin to sorta drift a corner lost it and wrapped his VN round a pole and it just split in half.

the only picture i have of this and its not very good it was a photo i took from the newspaper article.

rapv8n.jpg

it happend main north road/blacktop road corner. and anyone who travels eliz/sails way would have seen the big chunky skid marks as well as the pole with the flowers all around it.

and of course my accident where i got hit by a bus. not my fault. stupid fat man merged into possibly not paying attention as he was on his phone like 3 seconds earlier when i saw him.

this pic was about 20 mins after it happened once i got to my friends after the accident happened.

1zdlrmq.jpg

here is another. my dads old magna. he was at a friends at the time and it was parked on the side of the road. (burton road) and some crazed high drugged up lady ran straight into the back end of it. whilst it was still parked on the side of the road. throwing it about 200m up the road.

2db2nnc.jpg

yeah. and amazingly there was a white car and basically the half that split off just missed it. but the white car was still there when i went past. he died instantly as he was wrapped around the pole along with the car, but the passenger did survive. i don't think he ever came back to school though.

can see the white car in this pic. but not much else.

14ul11z.jpg

Edited by Murderess-KE55